Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2015 6:57:17 AM EDT
Who's going? Who is set up? What are you selling?

I'll be going to look around and see if I can find a couple of sets of grips for  N frame Smith & Wessons that I have and need to get looking right. I'll be bringing a 3 inch model 36, 4 inch pre 18, model 12. All for trade if I see something that I can't live without. Also taking a Parker single barrel to let a couple of guys look at and give me a ballpark number on.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 8:01:56 AM EDT
[#1]
myself, blammer, three other arfcomers are set up in a line on the left side second row same as always.

NOI
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 8:03:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh yeah, souther thunder is set up behind us. cant think of any others just now.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 9:30:39 AM EDT
[#3]
On the way there now. I hope Blammer has some gas checks again, I need 45 rifle checks.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 11:20:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Don't think I'll be making it out noi, I'm still trying to keep things in check around here.  At some point I'll get that lead to you, but hey, the longer it takes, the more I find so there is that... .

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 1:43:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Good show, I got checks, about 8 lbs of powder, and brass... total cost of about $250.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 7:16:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Was crowded there today. Picked up some Ramshot tac and some Unique, 147 gr plated from lucky 13. Primers too.
Got 2 Anderson stripped lowers.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 8:45:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Reloading supplies were priced all over the place.
Lucky 13 had unique for $21 a lb, down the row it was $40.
primers from $40 a thou to $29. not much in the way of loading tools.  better overall selection tis time not top heavy for collectors or AR parts, but both were available.
Quantico working the parts magic as always.
Jerky was up. ammo cost was down overall.

Oh, saw one young guy who had bought a mil white smoke grenade. Had it hanging on a strap across his chest by the spoon. Was waiting for him to snag the pin whale walking through the crowed. Didn't happen, oh well.

NOI
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 9:10:30 PM EDT
[#8]
It seemed that many people were having problems with connectivity there and I had to hit the ATM in order to get my 300 blackout upper.  It sucks when you are limited to $200 per shot.

Seemed like a better show this year.  Prices (for the most part) are getting better.  If I weren't being impatient about the upper I would have just ordered online and called it a day.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 9:55:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Reloading supplies were priced all over the place.
Lucky 13 had unique for $21 a lb, down the row it was $40.
primers from $40 a thou to $29. not much in the way of loading tools.  better overall selection tis time not top heavy for collectors or AR parts, but both were available.
Quantico working the parts magic as always.
Jerky was up. ammo cost was down overall.

Oh, saw one young guy who had bought a mil white smoke grenade. Had it hanging on a strap across his chest by the spoon. Was waiting for him to snag the pin whale walking through the crowed. Didn't happen, oh well.

NOI
View Quote

I got a bunch of 5744 for $30 a lb... that's the cheapest I've seen that since I started reloading in the early 2000s. That powder was always high as a kite... when you could find it.

And TAC for $23!

Supplies of the good stuff like that were fairly limited though.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 10:48:15 PM EDT
[#10]
I've got a table set up.  Sold three guns and some accessories.   VERY crowded, but fairly tight wallets compared to past shows.
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 12:55:03 AM EDT
[#11]
I needed some Win 296, only guy who had any was the one from Tennessee and he wasn't coming off the $39 per pound price.  I didn't need it that bad.  Oh well.  Looked around but couldn't find anything else I couldn't live without.

Went home and ordered a BCM upper from Bravo with a Geissele rail on it.  Now the waiting begins.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top