Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2015 6:53:14 PM EDT
On a gray Chevy silverado with 2 toolboxes, one with a pump.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:48:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw it yesterday
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 5:40:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I spotted another one today. On a new model white Ford F-150. Two in one week. I need to get one for my truck.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:09:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I spotted another one today. On a new model white Ford F-150. Two in one week. I need to get one for my truck.
View Quote

If it had my avatar patch in the upper left corner of the back window, that was me.  
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:36:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

If it had my avatar patch in the upper left corner of the back window, that was me.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope, sorry. It had a round black sticker with letters next to it. I should add it had a toolbox.
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 9:04:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Nope, sorry. It had a round black sticker with letters next to it. I should add it had a toolbox.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/30/2015 4:01:58 PM EDT
[#6]
I've been up to Boone the last few weekends - white '12 F150 lariat crew - A little hard to see my black BFL on the tinted glass. Got a Red Noveske sticker next to it. Got to run my little girl back up to school Sunday afternoon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top