Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2014 10:35:18 AM EDT
I am in need of a good gunsmith to install a FSB on my pencil barrel.  I figure while I am at it I may as well have him install the gas tube as well.  Does anyone know a capable shop with good prices.  Otherwise I am biting the bullet and shipping it to ADCO.  Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 11:05:19 AM EDT
[#1]

You might want to go on Citizens Arms website and contact Steve and see if he can do it for you.  He is over towards Carthage though
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 2:45:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Found a gentleman who was actually recommended on this site a few years back for piston uppers. Arnold Dew ring a bell?
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 4:51:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I would avoid Jery's Pawn / Shooters Supply.  They screwed up the finish on one of my barrels.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 1:45:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Found a gentleman who was actually recommended on this site a few years back for piston uppers. Arnold Dew ring a bell?
View Quote

Arnold is a great guy and does excellent work but he's a 1-man-show, and stays pretty busy. Go see Tyler at phase 5 supply on Reilly rd.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 10:20:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would avoid Jery's Pawn / Shooters Supply.  They screwed up the finish on one of my barrels.
View Quote

Yeahhh. Nice guys for transfers and whatnot but I also had a bad experience with their gunsmith recently.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top