Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/5/2014 9:35:59 PM EDT
I'm hoping for a sale on safes for black Friday from academy or the like, but failing that, are there any good local places to check out? Around the Charlotte area.
Link Posted: 11/6/2014 10:10:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Not sure how big you are looking for but I snagged a good deal from Carolina Sporting Arms earlier in the year during one of their sales. It was a massive Liberty safe and they even delivered and installed it(for a fee). It was much cheaper than anywhere else I had looked at. Salesman told me they usually have sales a few times throughout the year on them. I'd guess Black Friday would be one of those times.
Link Posted: 11/6/2014 2:52:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not sure how big you are looking for but I snagged a good deal from Carolina Sporting Arms earlier in the year during one of their sales. It was a massive Liberty safe and they even delivered and installed it(for a fee). It was much cheaper than anywhere else I had looked at. Salesman told me they usually have sales a few times throughout the year on them. I'd guess Black Friday would be one of those times.
View Quote

Can you please share where else you shopped and how much you saved?
I am in the market this year and this info would save me a bunch of leg work.
Link Posted: 11/6/2014 3:34:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Went to Hyatts first and they were about $600 more on the same safe at the time, and their delivery prices were more through the guys they contracted with. I also went to Bass pro and Academy but they didn't really have what I was looking for. Bass Pro had some nice ones but they were crazy expensive. I could get the same size or bigger, with a longer fire rating by going to an actual gun store.
Link Posted: 11/6/2014 4:57:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Went to Hyatts first and they were about $600 more on the same safe at the time, and their delivery prices were more through the guys they contracted with. I also went to Bass pro and Academy but they didn't really have what I was looking for. Bass Pro had some nice ones but they were crazy expensive. I could get the same size or bigger, with a longer fire rating by going to an actual gun store.
View Quote

Appreciate the help
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 6:36:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Tractor Supply usual puts them on sale at Christmas time too.
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 2:04:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Tractor Supply usual puts them on sale at Christmas time too.
View Quote

The 24 gun Winchester safe will be $549 which is $150 off the normal price.
Link Posted: 11/13/2014 8:33:09 PM EDT
[#7]
I also bought my safe at Carolina Sporting Arms during one of their sales. I couldn't beat the price anywhere (brick & mortar or internet). They were very helpful recommending both top of the line and budget options. They have a lot of safes in stock, so you can compare and contrast.

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 12:26:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Griffin Safes , they are in SC but deliver to charlotte.
PM me, I have a card somewhere
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 9:59:32 PM EDT
[#9]
I bought mine at Carolina Sporting Arms also.  Was the cheapest price I found.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top