Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/31/2014 7:59:59 AM EDT
Has anybody done the research on all the judges and other miscellaneous candidates on the ballot?
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:01:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Has anybody done the research on all the judges and other miscellaneous candidates on the ballot?
View Quote

GRNC has: here

Just so nobody makes the same mistake I did, here's their discussion on Sheriff for Meck:

MECKLENBURG COUNTY: Irwin Carmichael is a concealed handgun instructor who has already begun streamlining Mecklenburg County’s cumbersome purchase permit and concealed handgun permit application processes as a sheriff’s deputy, and vows to continue doing so as sheriff. Moreover, he has indicated he will sign Form 4s for Title II firearms – the first Mecklenburg sheriff to do so in recent memory. With a perfect 100% GRNC survey score, Carmichael earned GRNC’s highest four-star (****) evaluation. By contrast, opponent Chris Haley failed to return GRNC’s survey, earning only a 0-star (0) evaluation. GRNC-PVF recommends you VOTE FOR IRWIN CARMICHAEL FOR MECKLENBURG COUNTY SHERIFF.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:42:08 PM EDT
[#2]

I've got a list of conservative judges that Stony and Anne Marie are passing out if you want those
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 4:55:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I've got a list of conservative judges that Stony and Anne Marie are passing out if you want those
View Quote

Should post them for all to see but yes I'd like to know
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 6:50:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If this ain't cool............take it down. Came from county commissioner
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 7:22:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
If this ain't cool............take it down. Came from county commissioner
View Quote

We don't want Republicans, we want Constitutionalists.  The NC Court of Appeals Judge of note is Marion Warren.  We need to vote for that guy!  Endorsed by GRNC... the only place you need to get your pro-gun voting suggestions!
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 7:54:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks everybody.
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 8:22:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Irwin Carmichael has been a reserve deputy so I'm not sure how he's been streamlining the application process. He also runs a company that gets paid over $65,000 a year to teach self-defense to the sheriffs deputies. So let summarize his qualifications: Reserve Deputy for 28 years.

Chris Hailey has hosted several fundraisers at local gun ranges. Also brings in new ideas to an extremely stagnate sheriffs office rampant with the good ol boy system. So let summarize his qualifications: Masters Degree in Organizational Management, Active Law Enforcement Officer for 28 years with the Raleigh PD and NC Highway Patrol, Current Director of Public Safety Training at CPCC.

With the exception of a returned survey, Hailey checks all of the boxes for me personally.
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 2:21:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Irwin Carmichael has been a reserve deputy so I'm not sure how he's been streamlining the application process. He also runs a company that gets paid over $65,000 a year to teach self-defense to the sheriffs deputies. So let summarize his qualifications: Reserve Deputy for 28 years.

Chris Hailey has hosted several fundraisers at local gun ranges. Also brings in new ideas to an extremely stagnate sheriffs office rampant with the good ol boy system. So let summarize his qualifications: Masters Degree in Organizational Management, Active Law Enforcement Officer for 28 years with the Raleigh PD and NC Highway Patrol, Current Director of Public Safety Training at CPCC.

With the exception of a returned survey, Hailey checks all of the boxes for me personally.
View Quote

Carmichael is pro class three, owns machine guns and my CJ professor who is a staunch conservative says he is the man ..(worked with each other)

Gotta be a democrat to be the sherrif in Charlotte - he is a blue dog democrat good old boy playing the game
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 6:28:31 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Just so nobody makes the same mistake I did, here's their discussion on Sheriff for Meck:

MECKLENBURG COUNTY: Irwin Carmichael is a concealed handgun instructor who has already begun streamlining Mecklenburg County’s cumbersome purchase permit and concealed handgun permit application processes as a sheriff’s deputy, and vows to continue doing so as sheriff. Moreover, he has indicated he will sign Form 4s for Title II firearms – the first Mecklenburg sheriff to do so in recent memory. With a perfect 100% GRNC survey score, Carmichael earned GRNC’s highest four-star (****) evaluation. By contrast, opponent Chris Haley failed to return GRNC’s survey, earning only a 0-star (0) evaluation. GRNC-PVF recommends you VOTE FOR IRWIN CARMICHAEL FOR MECKLENBURG COUNTY SHERIFF.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I used that list for the most part.

I voted for Alan Cloniger in Gaston County for sherif, I have his signature on stuff when I had something that went bang fast...  He also held up the liberal rag from posting CCW holders.  Which is why I support him still.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top