Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2014 9:23:43 AM EDT
While I've lived here for a few years now, I'm still rather ignorant of local politics. I was wondering if anyone had any links to good sites that describe candidate positions for local elections, particularly ones where party affiliation tend not to be listed. Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 9:45:19 AM EDT
[#1]

I did not know they held elections in Somolia.

Link Posted: 10/29/2014 10:51:56 AM EDT
[#2]
I used GRNC's recommendations.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 10:52:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

Grass Roots NC (GRNC.org) has some info. They don't get bought off like NRA-ILA ratings.

I used their recommendations for the judicial races. You can see them here. All kinds of other info, ratings, scorecards on their site.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 11:01:51 AM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Grass Roots NC (GRNC.org) has some info. They don't get bought off like NRA-ILA ratings.

I used their recommendations for the judicial races. You can see them here. All kinds of other info, ratings, scorecards on their site.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Excellent, exactly what I'm looking for!

Link Posted: 10/29/2014 1:44:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's what I do as well.  If you aren't already active, contact GRNC and ask what you can do.  This is a stand-up organization.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top