Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2014 1:57:21 PM EDT
I had a guy disappear on me after trying to buy a psa lower on you know what list. Anyone have one or know any place local that might have one in stock?

Thanks,
Chris

edit for spelling
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:57:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Does it have to be PSA?
Atlas had a Barnes and a few others the other day.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:14:05 PM EDT
[#2]
They had a Barnes striped? What were they wanted for it?

Thanks,
Chris
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:28:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They had a Barnes striped? What were they wanted for it?

Thanks,
Chris
View Quote

Didn't look at the price. Sorry.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:30:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Ok thanks, I'll call them tomorrow.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:35:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a PSA around I would be willing to trade for.  I'm into just about everything related t cars, tool, guns, knifes, beer swag, etc.

Off hand I am looking for another Harris Bipod, and a nice EDC knife.  Can put cash on my end if needed.  I work in G-boro, but don't go to Winston much other than I will be driving through there on my way to Ashville next Thursday.  E-mail me if you are interested.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 11:51:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a PSA around I would be willing to trade for.  I'm into just about everything related t cars, tool, guns, knifes, beer swag, etc.

Off hand I am looking for another Harris Bipod, and a nice EDC knife.  Can put cash on my end if needed.  I work in G-boro, but don't go to Winston much other than I will be driving through there on my way to Ashville next Thursday.  E-mail me if you are interested.
View Quote

Email sent!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top