Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/23/2014 9:37:55 PM EDT
Will be there for a few days in a week, any must see gun shops to check out? (Love finding rare/unique Berettas!)
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 11:18:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Everyone tells me Backwater on Kerr Ave is a good shop, but I haven't been able to make it over there when they're open. Jim's Pawn has a ton of guns, but their prices were nuts last time I was in there. Shooter's Choice is another option, but they're more of a range/gear shop than a gunshop.

edited 9 days later because their =/= there
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 7:48:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Check out S.F. Armory off 17 towards Jacksonville and Rocky point guns in Rocky point. Good shops and good people.  Rocky Point is in the back of a auto parts store and has reloading equipment.  Shooters choice is an indoor range and has fair prices but some guys can't stand the people that work there (I've bought many guns from them).  These are the shops I only shop at.

Blackwater is OK but there prices are a little high just like Jim's Pawn.  Another newb on the block is Bullzeye on market street.  Its an indoor range just like shooters choice but they too have high prices.
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 9:54:50 PM EDT
[#3]

There is always the USS North Carolina

Guns don't get much bigger than those  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top