Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/23/2014 12:12:08 AM EDT
I cannot stress the importance of the upcoming election....SHOUT IT FROM THE F'IN ROOFTOPS, TELL YOUR LOVED ONES, YOUR COWORKERS, YOUR FRIENDS TO VOTE!......they are running strong adds in NC and they are spending a $hitload of money on college campuses. I see a lot of info from the opposing team (soon-to-be-ex-wife) and they are gathering anyone who can vote to vote for their cause...

All it takes is a vote..........
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 3:28:08 PM EDT
[#1]

One who does not vote has no right to complain.  I just hope the libitards stay at home since FBHO is not on the ballot
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 8:49:38 PM EDT
[#2]
My daughter said there was someone in the High School Cafeteria asking to register anyone who is eligible to vote and asking who they may vote for.......

Someone came to the door this evening with some labor group. i overheard the conversation with the wife (happened to be at the house tonight).......Woman said she represented a bipartisan group but asked if wife was registered and would she support Tillis or Hagan.......wife said Hagan and they just laughed like two f'in peas in a pod.
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 10:13:32 AM EDT
[#3]
My wife and I will be voting.  Not for Kagan either.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 9:03:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I cannot stress the importance of the upcoming election....SHOUT IT FROM THE F'IN ROOFTOPS, TELL YOUR LOVED ONES, YOUR COWORKERS, YOUR FRIENDS TO VOTE!......they are running strong adds in NC and they are spending a $hitload of money on college campuses. I see a lot of info from the opposing team (soon-to-be-ex-wife) and they are gathering anyone who can vote to vote for their cause...

View Quote

There isn't 25 cents worth a difference between democrat and a republican. If I bother to vote, it will be to put the biggest turd in office!
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 10:08:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

There isn't 25 cents worth a difference between democrat and a republican. If I bother to vote, it will be to put the biggest turd in office!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please don't vote then.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top