Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2014 6:35:39 AM EDT
Just drove from TN to OBX and not one sighting...surprised thats all
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 7:20:18 AM EDT
[#1]
I drove to Michigan, over to Illinois and back to SC last year. The only one I saw was when I met some others in Ohio for dinner.
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 9:53:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Mine was all over I40 and the mountains yesterday. No one ever sees it
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 6:17:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Ordering
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 6:30:02 PM EDT
[#4]
I've been trying to give away a PMag to the first person that spots mine. It's been 1.5 months and no luck.
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 8:26:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Both my vehicles are marked. Although one is dark grey and would take a keen eye to spot. The other is white. So they are out there.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 7:19:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've been trying to give away a PMag to the first person that spots mine. It's been 1.5 months and no luck.
View Quote

I have been keeping up with that thread, and only reason why I didn't do one this trip

I stick to back roads and avoid hiways at all costs

And my vehicle is not one people dont look at either she's an attention whore
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 12:23:12 PM EDT
[#7]
I've got the eight inch or whatever the big one is, it has never been brought up here.
I have seen two others iirc one was at a range so it doesn't really count, wife has spotted one or two.
They're out there, they're just elusive, like squatch, odds of seeing one are slim.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 4:04:39 PM EDT
[#8]
I've been spotted about 3 or 4 times.  I've never seen any.  I've heard talks about a secret wave or handsign you throw up when you spot one and get the driver's attention...but I don't know what it is.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 4:05:06 PM EDT
[#9]

I have to drive thru Fayettenam and Ft Bragg on the way to the beach and I have yet to see a BFL sticker other than my own.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 4:59:30 PM EDT
[#10]
mmm....well we are traveling the OBX, Crystal coast and whatever other name they have....if you see me on the ferries say hi~....catch me in a campground and we will have a water,coke or adult beverage....stickers on back window...and you cant miss us
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 3:47:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 11:57:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Rolled into town last week with 4 BFLs on display. (2 trucks and 2 trailers... one on each).  Haven't seen any other ones since, but we've been laying low while we get settled in.  I'm sure it'll only be a matter of time before I see (many) more around Bragg.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 10:40:05 PM EDT
[#13]
I have been tempted to put one in my office at work to see if any clients notice.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 9:56:10 PM EDT
[#14]
I have a black BFL on my tinted rear glass, dark sports car, so it is not easily seen and therefore I don't believe I've ever been spotted. I do see a few from time to time but almost always in my fiance's car which doesn't have a BFL and don't want to look like a "13yo girl seeing a boy band" trying to get the driver's attention
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 10:23:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Can you sign my PMag before you give it to me?

BTW, the Bolt Face of the AR-15 is a copy of the Johnson M1941.  Stoner didn't design that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top