Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2014 3:05:26 PM EDT
I went to the C&E show in Hickory, NC today.

Don't bother going for reloading stuff. There was some stuff like bullets and what not at ok prices, but no powder or primers to be found. I did find one guy selling primers, but not what I needed. This was my main reason for going and the 2nd time I've been where reloading stuff has never really been there.

22LR ammo priced at $50 or so per 500 rds. Absolutely ridiculous.

Some decent prices on AR related items. I think the dealers have huge backlogs of AR stuff now and are looking to unload it all.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 8:52:36 AM EDT
[#1]
My dad had some luck selling a few Marlin 1984 clones.  He took a 25-20 and sold it before he got through the door.  The guy who bought it (I guess) asked if he had any more, so he came home, got a .45 Colt and a 32-30 and took those back with him.

I would have liked to have had that .45 Colt....
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 10:14:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Hated to do it but I paid a little to much for a couple extra HK P30 mags. Got a good price on a case of 9mm from Defender Munitions.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 1:37:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Any time the gun show comes to Hickory I am out of state. I haven't gone to a gun show since last year when the prices for everything was outrageous (in stores and online). I figured a lot of the stuff would be overpriced. I could have gone on Sunday but I figured if there was a good deal that it would have been long gone by then. I guess I'll have to wait to see if I can go to the next one.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 12:18:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Lot of stuff sitting around, some of it (blammo) was highly overpriced. Didn't see much buying going on.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top