Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2014 6:35:59 AM EDT
This place is worth checking out. I Iwent to the grand opening yesterday. Lots of cool gear. Bought 1200 rounds of CCI and a shotgun case.

They had about 3 pallets of .22 ammo !! CCI, Remington buckets, winchester
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 10:41:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Dicks Sporting Goods ploy to try to sell AR15s again.

I won't do business with them or an affiliate ever again after how they handled the last scare and Troy orders.
Link Posted: 9/7/2014 6:44:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I won't do business with them or an affiliate ever again after how they handled the last scare and Troy orders.
View Quote

It would appear they lifted the suspension to sell the black guns. Maybe they learned their lesson.

Irrespective of their past poor decision making I will continue to support the store, they sell guns and ammo… I am not going to boycott them with the rest of the libtards.
Link Posted: 9/7/2014 11:40:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

It would appear they lifted the suspension to sell the black guns. Maybe they learned their lesson.

Irrespective of their past poor decision making I will continue to support the store, they sell guns and ammo… I am not going to boycott them with the rest of the libtards.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

F&S was specifically created as a way of selling the 'unpleasant' stuff away from the Dicks stores so they wouldn't offend the soccer mommies and golf daddies.

Next incident they'll fold the F&S stores or turn them into "fishing and camping" stores only so fast it'll make your head spin without caring who "supported" them in the past.

The corporate owners don't support you or your beliefs, they are only chasing the dollars they think they can skim from you.  They've given you a very clear demonstration of that fact in the recent past, don't expect them to suddenly change their behavior on a permanent basis.

However it is a free country (sorta) and you are more than welcome to spend your dollars where you see fit.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 11:52:10 AM EDT
[#4]

Nice store...wife and I went by on Saturday.  Picked up 4 bricks of .22.  Most .22's I have seen in ages.
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 6:31:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Nice store...wife and I went by on Saturday.  Picked up 4 bricks of .22.  Most .22's I have seen in ages.
View Quote

Now if they would just come down a bit more on those .223 ammo prices I could load up on a bit more of that ammo as well.

The Gander in Morrisville still has the best .223 ammo.
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 10:43:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Was at Gander in Morrisville yesterday  - good ammo selection but very pricey.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 9:34:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Foo boy and Lesbaer45 got it right.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top