Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2014 10:59:59 PM EDT
Anybody in Wake County a car enthusiast and willing to help repair a front suspension? I need to replace several parts, including the tie rods, control arm bushings, and CV joint. I would much rather gain some personal knowledge and satisfaction of doing the work myself and buy a good guy some lunch than pay over $500 to get the work done and learn nothing. I do not have a garage or real repair tools, so I would be willing to repay you for use of your tools and knowledge. I can get most of the instructions off of the TDI forums, I just need someone with more mechanical experience to make sure it is done right.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top