Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2014 5:36:23 PM EDT
Anyone else planning on going?  Going to be the first one I've been able to get too in 3 years due to Uncle Sam obligation.

Anyone know of a good ar parts dealer there?

Planning on selling my Remington 1903A3 and my Marlin 336 if anyone is interested
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 9:40:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Me, Blammer, u352, UA-SALT-Rifle is usually around, I think Zombiefragger is working the show.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 9:51:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll be there, hanging out with NOI and u352.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 11:09:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 5:04:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I've got a table there.  I double-booked with a professional course.  Turns out the professional course was CANCELLED! so I will be at the show.  Oh well, I left it to fate.  See you all there.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 11:46:05 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm going to show
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 10:27:46 PM EDT
[#6]
I'll be there. I've got three tables in the room to the right.
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 11:31:43 PM EDT
[#7]
NOI usually has something "interesting" at the table. I can can hardly wait to see this weekend's offering. And yes, I'll have everyone's favorite Jesus along with me.
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 7:35:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Going to try to unload a Mossberg 500 with surefire forend, side saddle, Cheka pad, sling and painted with Duracoat if anyone is interested.
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 7:35:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
NOI usually has something "interesting" at the table. I can can hardly wait to see this weekend's offering. And yes, I'll have everyone's favorite Jesus along with me.
View Quote

I think his name is pronounced more "Hey-zeus" and less Jesus...  
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 7:57:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Did anyone go up today and was it worth it?
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 9:25:27 PM EDT
[#11]
I went today and personally didn't think it was worth it. A lot of overpriced pistols and accessories but with a few fairly reasonable vendors scattered about. One thing I immediately noticed was the overwhelming number of vendors who were selling UTG or NCStar gear and quoting it as "same as what the military uses." Also saw a lot of overpriced ARs sporting the UTG or NCStar line and thus demanding a premium.

Found a few reasonable priced lowers, on average $79.95 and majority of them Anderson Manu but some Del-Ton, PSA, and spikes scattered around
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 9:28:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Saw you jmzd4 with your shotgun. Looked nice just already have a Mossberg in the collection. I didn't have any look with my Remington 1903A3, only one person who actually asked to look at it and the rest vendors asking how much I was asking and then saying that was about right but no offers. It got heavy by the time I left, but maybe I'll have better luck at next gun show
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 10:43:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Did any of the the vendors have mosins at a ressonable price? $100-$140 range
Link Posted: 9/7/2014 6:44:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Saw you jmzd4 with your shotgun. Looked nice just already have a Mossberg in the collection. I didn't have any look with my Remington 1903A3, only one person who actually asked to look at it and the rest vendors asking how much I was asking and then saying that was about right but no offers. It got heavy by the time I left, but maybe I'll have better luck at next gun show
View Quote

Should have said hello. I didnt have any luck with the Mossberg either. Had one guy look at it and said it was worth every penny I was asking for it but he didn't want to pay the $500.00.

It was not worth the price of admission and parking, but it wasn't as crowded as years past and there seemed to be more vendors that the last time I went a couple of years go. Lots of over priced tacticool crap. I didn't see anything that was worth having. Did see some good prices on M1 carbines and Garands, my older son was begging and begging that I buy a Garand.
Link Posted: 9/7/2014 7:28:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Did any of the the vendors have mosins at a ressonable price? $100-$140 range
View Quote

I saw a couple in the $140 range. The guy usually has them out for $180 I guess they haven't been selling so he dropped the price. And the UTG NcStar people are always there with their 32lb ARs. I made one mad last show when he was trying to explain how awesome his ARs are and I told him that I'm sure they look cool in Facebook photos but serve no real purpose.
Link Posted: 9/7/2014 12:00:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Should have said hello. I didnt have any luck with the Mossberg either. Had one guy look at it and said it was worth every penny I was asking for it but he didn't want to pay the $500.00.

It was not worth the price of admission and parking, but it wasn't as crowded as years past and there seemed to be more vendors that the last time I went a couple of years go. Lots of over priced tacticool crap. I didn't see anything that was worth having. Did see some good prices on M1 carbines and Garands, my older son was begging and begging that I buy a Garand.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks, think you just saved me some money and time this afternoon.
Link Posted: 9/7/2014 5:16:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Jzmzd4, didn't know it was you till I read the forum (been neglecting ar15.com lately). Were several vendors with Mosins for around $139.95 but I'm not wanting another one (sold my 91/30 and M44 a few years back).

I did have a gentleman who had a Spanish .308 rifle that was interested in my Remington but didn't have enough cash to add. A lot of vendors and people said I was asking a fair price ($700 OBO) but no one wanted it at this show. Guess I'll keep trying armslist. Is there a way I could post it here but ha e it stick to NC?

The vendors of the tacticool NCstared ars gave me an evil glance cause one person was about to buy some parts from there and said "I'd never be able to afford namebra d parts and this will work just as well, right?" Before the vendor could answer I told the about this site and showed them some of the stuff available on the EE and how to buy. Guy walked away happy and NCstar free and vendor was pissed cause someone didn't buy his overpriced junk. Had an Anderson Manu lower with a built upper of theirs woeth about $600 for sale as $1000 cause all the cool tactical gear they had. Picked it up for sng and God was it heavy.

It was fun cause I spend time with my dad and uncles, but I didn't spend a dime minus entry fee and parking.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top