Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2014 2:46:44 PM EDT
If anyone wants to get together and do some rifle or pistol shooting in eastern NC  let me know. I'm always ready for a good time putting rounds down range. Schedule permitting of course.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 2:54:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Location?  I am in Jacksonville.

Max
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 3:01:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Around New Bern
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 7:13:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Wilmington
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:46:58 PM EDT
[#4]
In Havelock here.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 3:20:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Greenvile

spelling intentional.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 2:13:36 PM EDT
[#6]
In the Port City.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 11:08:29 PM EDT
[#7]
So far everyone is within an hour drive, except Wilmington, tis a bit farther.
What is yalls fancy? What kind of shooting do you primarily do?
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 8:16:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So far everyone is within an hour drive, except Wilmington, tis a bit farther.
What is yalls fancy? What kind of shooting do you primarily do?
View Quote

Something like this maybe.

But I'm sure it will be more like this?

Link Posted: 9/10/2014 9:28:47 AM EDT
[#9]
hey y'all. I'm new here in NC. just moved to sneads ferry. Any ranges in the area that go out to 500 yes?
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 4:17:03 AM EDT
[#10]
I've made this offer before, and had no takers...but I belong to a range in New Bern that we could meet at.
We can shoot pretty much anything we want there...handguns, rifles, shotguns, suppressors, full-auto, etc.
The range only goes out to about 200yds, but it has a range house with restrooms, kitchen, etc.
If on a weekend, it would have to be after noon or one a Saturday and after noon on a Sunday (range rules, Trap Club and Cowboy Action Shooters have the range every Sat morning, and Churches in the area on Sun). I'm also off every Friday if that's of interest to you guys.
Just let me know and we can hook something up.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 10:56:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
hey y'all. I'm new here in NC. just moved to sneads ferry. Any ranges in the area that go out to 500 yes?
View Quote

Coastal Carolina Rifle Club shoots NRA Long Range (1000 yd), Palma (800, 900, & 1000 yd), and mid-range prone (600 yd).http://www.coastalcarolinarifleclub.com

This is done on Camp Lejeune's Stone Bay rifle range.  See the schedule for more details.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 12:48:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I've made this offer before, and had no takers...but I belong to a range in New Bern that we could meet at.
We can shoot pretty much anything we want there...handguns, rifles, shotguns, suppressors, full-auto, etc.
The range only goes out to about 200yds, but it has a range house with restrooms, kitchen, etc.
If on a weekend, it would have to be after noon or one a Saturday and after noon on a Sunday (range rules, Trap Club and Cowboy Action Shooters have the range every Sat morning, and Churches in the area on Sun). I'm also off every Friday if that's of interest to you guys.
Just let me know and we can hook something up.
View Quote

I've shot at the craven LE range,nice place.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top