Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2014 3:45:38 PM EDT
Hey everyone, I'm not new to the community or the forum, I've just been away for a hot minute haha.

Anyways; I've been researching around the interweb for an apartment somewhere between the North-Eastern side of Wilmington, and Sneads Ferry and have found a couple that I liked but I KNOW there are more in between there that just aren't showing up on my searches... Does anyone have a solid link or just general information on ones in that area?

A little background and info: My soon to be fiancée and I are going to be getting married in December, she's currently going to school in Chicago but is transferring to UNCW next year, for a number of different reasons. With her going to school there, and me being stationed on Camp Lejeune, that's the main reason i'm so focused on a place between those two areas.

Thankfully we still have a bit of time to find a place, and aren't in a rush.

Any sort of info, or just general advice is greatly appreciated.

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 5:03:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Try looking around the Hamstead area
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 6:32:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I tried that. On the sites I was using if I searched anywhere between Sneads Ferry and Wilmington, it mostly gave me places in the heart of Wilmo or south of it.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 6:46:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 6:50:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 6:51:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 7:03:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Thank you very much!
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 9:47:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Try looking around the Hamstead area
View Quote

this, good distance between both.  when are you inviting us down to the stone bay range??????
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 4:31:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Sorry, all of my properties are inside Wilmington.  However, if you ever have problems with your landlord, let me know.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 8:07:32 PM EDT
[#9]
I've always had good luck hitting up Craigslist looking for a house to rent.

I need a garage or basement to satisfy my need to work on vehicles, reload, and store crap.

Apartments don't do that for me.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 10:43:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Sorry, all of my properties are inside Wilmington.  However, if you ever have problems with your landlord, let me know.
View Quote

Listen to this guy on this.  He knows his stuff and is good people.

And don't rent from anyone named Lauren.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:09:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I tried that. On the sites I was using if I searched anywhere between Sneads Ferry and Wilmington, it mostly gave me places in the heart of Wilmo or south of it.
View Quote

Might be helpful to list the websites you have used? I always start with

http://www.apartmentfinder.com/

Link Posted: 8/30/2014 6:28:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apartment guide
For rent
Craigslist. Yeah apartments use this as well.
Realtors

There's more but I'm on my first cup of coffee.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 8:50:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top