Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2014 10:59:58 AM EDT
Hello all, I am working on a new rifle for my wife and am planning on having parts cerakoted H-168 Zombie Green however I have not been able to find a lot of local applicators in this area.

I wanted to see if anyone knew a local shop that offered this service.

Thanks,
Foley
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 4:58:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Mark Hunt in Winston Salem cerakoted some things for me a few years ago. I was and still am pleased with the work. He can be reached at 336-769-2939. His business is Ed's Gun Shop (his dad Ed started the biz decades ago). This is a different business than Ed's Guns in the Southern Pines area you may have seen at the gun shows.

Mark is also a master machinist who can make and build anything gun related. He has taught and may still teach the machinist part of the Montgomery Community College Gun Smithing program.

He has built rifles which have won the Nationals http://www.riflebarrels.com/winners/silhouette_hpcomp.htm   Search on Mark Hunt int he article to see what his guns / barrels have done.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 8:30:52 PM EDT
[#2]
The guy that does it for Carolina Guns and Gear in Asheboro does a good job.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 7:01:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The guy that does it for Carolina Guns and Gear in Asheboro does a good job.
View Quote

I think your your talking about ARGuy and he has reached out to me. I am setting up with him to do it as he has great reviews and is close to me
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 1:59:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Nah don't think that's the same dude. His name is Tony and is Frozenmusic on Carolinashootersclub.com
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 3:38:41 PM EDT
[#5]
ECPR is near that area I believe. Brad did an amazing job on my optic and rifle. Highly recommended!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top