Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/24/2014 5:53:05 PM EDT
Anybody going and does anyone have info on what to expect? I've only been to the Hickory and Charlotte shows C&E and Dixie, not sure what to expect in the smaller venue.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 7:53:18 AM EDT
[#1]
I live in Morganton,I do not remember there ever being a show in town before.
Do you know where it is going to be?
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 8:11:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I think it's at the foot hills education center / the complex across the road from La Salsa off exit 105.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 5:26:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I went yesterday. It was small but decent for Morganton's first ever gun show. It was mostly older WWII stuff. Had a bunch of nice Luger pistols and even a transferable grease gun for 18k.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 7:48:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I went yesterday. It was small but decent for Morganton's first ever gun show. It was mostly older WWII stuff. Had a bunch of nice Luger pistols and even a transferable grease gun for 18k.
View Quote

It was not Morganton's "First Ever" gun show.  They used to have gun shows at the Collett Street Rec. Center back in the 80s.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 10:04:47 PM EDT
[#5]
I didn't get a chance to drop by Saturday, and when I got there at 2pm Sunday they were packing up and leaving. Apparently the crowd was so thin they decided to close 3 hours early. They let me and my kids walk around free of charge, but 60% of the tables were packed up and the others were heading that way.
Link Posted: 5/1/2014 6:49:16 AM EDT
[#6]
I hadn't heard of it and I live just south of there. Was it a private invite only show?
CHRIS

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top