Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/24/2014 10:11:03 AM EDT
I've delayed taking a NC concealed weapons permit course due to time constraints. Now that we are on the eve of summer break, I'd like to get this done fairly soon and build to my concealed weapons permit collection.

Any recommendations? I have friends who are also considering the course.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 12:45:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Drye's Gunshop in Bahama (northern Durham Co.). Feeds you breakfast and lunch, provides .22 pistol and ammo if needed.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 12:12:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Google Carolina firearms traing as well.  Think Kevin charges 69 bucks for class
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 7:04:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Charlie Lett in Fuquay, PM me for his contact info
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 3:56:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Drye's Gunshop in Bahama (northern Durham Co.). Feeds you breakfast and lunch, provides .22 pistol and ammo if needed.
View Quote
I may look into this one further. One of my friends who wants to take the class does not own a handgun. If I let him use my 45, I'll have to use a 10mm.

Link Posted: 4/30/2014 7:13:26 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I may look into this one further. One of my friends who wants to take the class does not own a handgun. If I let him use my 45, I'll have to use a 10mm.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I bought a pistol from Drye's back in 2010; they were great. Very friendly and helpful. Id say go there.

Link Posted: 5/4/2014 4:38:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I bought a pistol from Drye's back in 2010; they were great. Very friendly and helpful. Id say go there.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a nephew and his wife who recently did their CHL classes at Drye's.  I intend to take the class there if we ever move to NC and my Pa CHL does not grandfather me.
Link Posted: 6/25/2014 2:08:34 AM EDT
[#7]
My cousin took his with Frontline Defense in Zebulon, NC. They have a really nice range I visited last weekend, but no bldg yet, so it's all done in Zebulon. He said he got a free 5 hr range pass after the class, $80 value.
here's a link.
http://frontlinedefenseusa.com/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top