Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2014 6:48:32 AM EDT
http://www.shelbystar.com/news/local/breaking-news-former-teacher-under-criminal-investigation-1.304516

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/cleveland-co-teacher-resigns-amid-criminal-investi/nfZFB/

Very little information has gone public at this time but the rumor mill is working overtime.  Supposedly a 28 yo middle school teacher sent a video of her pleasing herself to a 14 year student.  The first link states "former" teacher but from what I was told the teacher was working until late last week.  The alleged video is spreading like wildfire and it's a doozy.  I'll update this when more details come out.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 1:11:17 PM EDT
[#1]
she kinda got the crazy eyes
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 1:46:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Has anyone released the teachers name? I'm surprised I didn't hear about this on the news yet .
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 5:27:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

You've seen pics?  I've only seen the supposed video and wasn't paying attention to her eyes.

Quoted:
Has anyone released the teachers name? I'm surprised I didn't hear about this on the news yet .

I heard a name mentioned but I don't want to say in case it's the wrong person.
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 4:49:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 7:13:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Link to video needed to determine guilt.
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 7:38:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

..edited..
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 1:14:14 PM EDT
[#7]
I came back to the thread after hearing about this on 1110WBT to specifically ask if she was hot...

Oh wow... she's got a look about her, huh? The look that screams "We'll never be apart...not for one. Single. Minute."

"Ever".

Hope the kids aren't too traumatized...
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 3:10:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Not far from my house. You know she's crazy. In what world would you think this would stay a secret?

She works with kids on a daily basis and thought this was cool? Could you keep this a secret when you were 14? Me? Absolutely not.......
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 3:28:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I came back to the thread after hearing about this on 1110WBT to specifically ask if she was hot...

Oh wow... she's got a look about her, huh? The look that screams "We'll never be apart...not for one. Single. Minute."
"Ever".

View All Quotes
Quoted:

"Ever".

There are better pictures of her out there..

Quoted:
Not far from my house. You know she's crazy. In what world would you think this would stay a secret?

She works with kids on a daily basis and thought this was cool? Could you keep this a secret when you were 14? Me? Absolutely not.......

You'd sure think she would realize that.  I feel bad for her in a way, her life is ruined, she'll have to move and all for sending a few pics and videos.  But on the other hand it's hard to feel bad for someone that dumb.
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 8:45:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

..edited..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

..edited..

Wait did the GD thread get removed? I looked at it earlier and only saw like one pic of her someone posted and she does have some crazy eyes. Pretty stupid though to ruin your life over something like that.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 4:41:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Wait did the GD thread get removed? I looked at it earlier and only saw like one pic of her someone posted and she does have some crazy eyes. Pretty stupid though to ruin your life over something like that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

..edited..

IM sent.

As far as ruining her life yes it was stupid.  From what I've read it started innocently enough with her sending normal everydaypictures to the boys.  Then it progressed to bikini pics (perhaps from her on vacation?) and eventually to a full on nude video of her pleasuring herself.  I don't think what she did is necessary all that bad but I do agree she should be forced to face the consequences of her actions.  I would be slightly upset if it were my son that she sent them to but I would be in a state of blind rage if a male teacher had sent something like that to my daughter.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top