Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/21/2017 10:59:19 AM EDT
Anyone know the location of stripped lowers in the STL area?
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 5:28:34 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm looking for one as well.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 9:14:13 AM EDT
[#2]
I picked up a few at Pistols and More in St. Peters a couple of years ago.  I went back a few weeks ago and they were out of business.

I guess I need to find someone to do a transfer.   The last couple I have done were kind of a pain.    I would rather just buy local.

Driving down to JSE Surplus in Cape Girardeau is an option.   They are nice folks.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 11:49:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Southern Armory on Watson Road has Andersons for around $70.
Mid-America has Andersons for like $85 and RRA for about $140.
Eagle Armory in O'Fallon has Andersons for like $70 ($50 f you buy two) and Spikes Tactical lowers for about $110.
MOA In South County/Fenton area has their own forged lowers for $90 with the 1/16" allen screw bolt catch and rear take down spring tap screws and they have machined LPKs with nice triggers for $52, If you want something a little different. They are only there Tuesday-Friday.
C&H Metall-Werkes in St. Charles usually has a few last time I was in there. He's only open for sales on Friday and Saturday.

Lots of Andersons around probably at a few other places too.

Better than driving to Cape G but your right, JSE are good people and have pretty good prices. Bought a few lowers and other stuff from them passing through or working in the area. It's like a gun candy store :)
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 12:29:24 PM EDT
[#4]
My buddy has Anderson lowers, FFL from home in St. Peters. PM me if you want his mobile.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 1:48:40 PM EDT
[#5]
A friend of mine told me yesterday he has 3 Aero Precision lowers, $100 each in stock.  If you want his info PM me as I think he doesn't have many left.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 2:42:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Not in STL, but these guys were selling Anderson stripped lowers earlier this week for $27.

https://www.surpluscityguns.com/specials
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 4:11:37 PM EDT
[#7]
I picked up a couple of lowers from Eagle Armory in O'Fallon.  Also picked up a couple of CMMG LPKs.  Nice place.  I didn't know it was there.  

They have a good AR parts inventory.  Lots of stripped lowers/uppers.   Also assembled lowers, assembled uppers, mags etc..   Powder, primers and brass if you reload.  They had some BCM handguards, uppers in stock.  They had a few barrels 300 blk and 223.

Prices seemed to be about the same as what I see online.   They even knocked some off of the LPKs since I was buying a couple of lowers.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 10:56:15 PM EDT
[#8]
+1 for making the drive to Cape (JSE) no transfer fees and low sales tax plus they have several options also - Anderson's are 45$ right now and I have four LPK's that are sitting alone in the parts drawer - Guess I will be South Bound and Down soon -
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top