Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/19/2017 6:14:08 PM EDT
I guess a female coworker was car jacked and beaten by a black male yesterday. He then stole the car and crashed it.

I believe it happened in the South KC/Belton area. I have no other details. I believe the guy was caught.

I guess she came in yesterday and was all bruised up.

No idea if she put up a struggle or if he Had a gun.

Horrible situation.
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 12:04:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Hope she is all right.

There seems to be a rash of muggings and carjackings in the Kansas City area as of late.

A couple was mugged just the other day in a gated apartment complex in South Kansas City while exiting their auto around 5 in the morning. After robbing them at gunpoint, the mugger wanted to go inside the victims apartment. The male victim opened the door, retrieved a firearm just inside the apartment, and shot the mugger. The mugger ran off. The police found him a couple blocks away. He was slumped over the wheel of a car. He was dead...
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 12:49:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top