Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/12/2017 12:34:19 PM EDT
Anyone have any info on Jeep trails in MO?  I'm looking for day trip kind of things & would like to buzz around the MTNF for a day.

I've looked over the MVU maps & will probably follow some of them, but looking at aerial maps, it looks like they're all gravel fire roads.

Not really interested in going to the off road parks.  Just looking for some trails that a stock Jeep can traverse to get the kids introduced to it.

I'm in KCMO, but I'd be interested in trails or .gpx files in any part of the state.
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 9:52:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Might be help, or might not. We go out to the D-Day Adventure park. It's in Wyandotte Ok. About 20 miles from Joplin.  It's not an off road park per say, but he's got a crap ton of trails. A stock jeep wouldn't have any problems. We have stock WW2 jeep wheeling there during the military truck show in October. We take  M35a2 and M818 out for the show there and tear it up some.
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 3:32:56 PM EDT
[#2]
You can go to www.mohva.org which is Missouri Off-Highway-Vehicle Alliance.  Im the ED.  Also if you go to the site and type in /precisionar15charityraffle you will see something else I am doing.  ARFcom mods wouldnt let me advertise here since my friend is not a member.
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 7:27:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You can go to www.mohva.org which is Missouri Off-Highway-Vehicle Alliance.  Im the ED.  Also if you go to the site and type in /precisionar15charityraffle you will see something else I am doing.  ARFcom mods wouldnt let me advertise here since my friend is not a member.
View Quote
Awesome. Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 9:14:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Cool, just picked up a FJ so that is of interest to me as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top