Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/14/2017 1:44:26 PM EDT
...the nut job liberal shooter is from my hometown of Belleville.
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 2:01:44 PM EDT
[#1]
But those taxes tho.......

Seriously, southern IL friends, you need move NOW.  I have friends south of chicago that are fleeing to Indiana cause they are sick of paying the insane IL taxes.  its starting to effect property values as NO NEW PEOPLE ARE MOVING IN.  

Be the first out and not the last.
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 2:29:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
...the nut job liberal shooter is from my hometown of Belleville.
View Quote

You got like what, a week and a half till you Kick Rocks and get out of that shithole state!!!

Can't come fast enough.
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 2:55:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You got like what, a week and a half till you Kick Rocks and get out of that shithole state!!!

Can't come fast enough.
View Quote
Thursday the 22nd, 10AM is final walk through.  Friday the 23rd, 10:00AM I close.  2:00PM sharp I take possession.  Saturday/Sunday will be moving days.
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 7:46:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I'll bet that is going a happy gun owner right there!
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 8:31:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I'll bet that is going a happy gun owner right there!
View Quote
From when I was listening on the radio this morning, whether it's true or fake, they said that when the shooter emptied his rifle, he pulled out a full auto handgun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top