Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/9/2017 5:51:32 PM EDT
As some of you have seen, I'll be leaving IL and moving to MO on the 24-25 of June.

Right now, I'm a member of a local credit union which I'm really happy with, but doesn't have any branches in Missouri, much less Farmington.

Anyone have any feedback on the following banks/credit unions?

First State Community Bank
Bank Star of the Lead Belt
Belgrade State Bank
Leadco Community Credit Union
New Era Bank
Ozarks Federal Savings & Loan
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 10:37:53 PM EDT
[#1]
As small as Fredericktown is, I think we've got three of those New Eras...  My G/f has been using them for years and seems really happy with them. 

I use US Bank, which has locations in Cape G, Farmington and Leadington/ParkHills...  Been with them forever always had good service and I love paying my bills from their website...  Super easy..
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 8:14:49 AM EDT
[#2]
I had an account with Belgrade state bank for years. I was very happy with the service.
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 2:23:41 AM EDT
[#3]
I work for First Bank, we have 2 ATMs and a branch in Farmington, MO

Along with other branches around MO, IL, and CA With 100's of ATMs in there also.
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 1:49:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys, unless I can find something drastically negative, I'll most likely use Belgrade.
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 12:32:48 PM EDT
[#5]
I use US Bank. They have locations all over SEMO. I know lots of people that use Bank of Missouri and First State Community Bank. I haven't heard many complaints about those three.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top