Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/3/2017 6:44:49 PM EDT
As the title states. I checked with closest NFA dealer (JSE Surplus) and they can't do engraving to the required depth.

I'm looking for someone in SE Missouri who can do the engraving. If no one knows of anyone in SE Missouri, then Western Kentucky, West Tennessee, Northeast Arkansas, Southern Illinois, or St Louis Metro area works too.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 7:25:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I know this isn't what you wanted but I couldn't find what I wanted around me either so I sent it off to this place and was extremely pleased.  https://www.veritasmachiningllc.com/nfaweapons They will be doing more work for me very soon and the turnaround was a couple of days.
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 4:01:12 PM EDT
[#2]
good luck lol. youre gonna have to send it out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top