Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/21/2017 8:43:37 PM EDT
Any suggestions.
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 11:08:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Good question!  I'm sure there's places off Wentzville Parkway.  I just moved to Wentzville about 2 months ago so I'm still getting settled in.  There seems to be quite a bit popping up.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 1:01:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Friendship Brewery is good. If you are looking for scantily clad women and decent bar food, try Hotshots. 
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 2:42:59 PM EDT
[#3]
In O'Fallon:
Ethyls
The Brass Rail
Show Mes
McGurks Public House
Bemos (more Cottleville than O'Fallon)
Llewelyn's
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 10:23:43 PM EDT
[#4]
In Wentzville hit up the Tattooed Dog across from the B&B theatre and make sure you get some food.  Let me know which burger you get as they are all good.  This will be your new favorite place in town.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 10:15:02 PM EDT
[#5]
My favorite watering hole in the ville is rookies over on the other side of 70.  Cheap cold beer,  great bar food,  and always a nice local crowd.  Been going there for years and when I show up I have a pitcher waiting for me with a glass already being poured.  

Friendship is nice too, and they sponsored our softball team.   Wish I was more fond of craft beer...
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 9:48:24 PM EDT
[#6]
B. Halls off K. Fantastic wings.
Friendship's beer is meh, but still nice to go to once in awhile.
Tattooed Dog is good.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top