Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/5/2017 7:00:10 PM EDT
As I'm not native to Kansas City, what is there to do and what is worth seeing for a low key weekend vacation for a group of guys?

Restaurants?
Bars?
Gun Shops?
Recreational activities?

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 9:01:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
As I'm not native to Kansas City, what is there to do and what is worth seeing for a low key weekend vacation for a group of guys?

Restaurants?
Bars?
Gun Shops?
Recreational activities?

Thanks
View Quote

When are yall coming? Do you know what area you'll be staying in? Frontier Justice in Lee's Summit is a great place to go shoot. They offer rentals as well. You could catch a Royals game. Touristy bars are located in Westport or Power and Light District. I work at one by the airport. Live music on the weekends etc.

As far as BBQ goes here's a list, everyone's opinions differ drastically on this subject.

Joes KC
Smokin Guns (my favorite)
Q39
Jackstack
Squeel Like a Pig
Gates (sucks)
Arthur Bryants (sucks)
Smokehouse

I'm sure I missed a couple, but these are brought up all the time.
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 10:07:18 PM EDT
[#2]
WWI museum
Wings at The Peanut
Negro League Baseball museum 
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top