Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/20/2017 12:26:06 AM EDT
Which other arfcommers are going to be attending the Dark Angel Medical class this weekend with me
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 9:41:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Shit I wish. Those dudes seem cool. Met a couple of them at a KCI gun show a few years ago. Still have their business card somewhere. Seemed like really smart guys, not the typical "tactical instructor" blowhards. Should be a good class bro!
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 2:53:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Every time they have a class, I seem to have some other stuff going on. It'd be nice to go sometime and get a refresher.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 12:33:13 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm pretty excited, I've been waiting to take a full fledge medical class for 2 years.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 12:49:32 AM EDT
[#4]
I went to EMT school (it was a semester long class really) I've learned more from watching Skinny Medic videos than I did in the class . My class and teacher were God awful. It'd be nice to get some actual instruction from people who actually care and care if you succeed. Hopefully I can catch another one soon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top