Link Posted: 4/15/2017 9:35:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 11:41:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Man that's a lot of money.

I want one.  
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 6:48:46 AM EDT
[#3]
I have one in my KS47 SBR. What do you want to know?
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:57:34 AM EDT
[#4]
How do you like it is it as good as the YouTube videos say it is an simple to install?
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:58:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Is it just as fast as a normal full auto M16?
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 12:27:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 2:53:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Been doing a little Research the Fosgate Echo Trigger Seem like it be a Great option as well maybe even better than Franklins?
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 5:12:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How do you like it is it as good as the YouTube videos say it is an simple to install?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Very simple install and yes it's as good as the YouTube videos. It's not gimmicky if thats what you mean.

Quoted:
Is it just as fast as a normal full auto M16?
Yes its damn near just as fast, you can make it faster if you want to tune your gun.

Quoted:
Been doing a little Research the Fosgate Echo Trigger Seem like it be a Great option as well maybe even better than Franklins?
I want the Echo for my AR9 build.  Franklin Armory has 10% off and free ship right now, so you can grab one for less than $400.
I'm putting these in all of what I consider my fuck around guns, I wouldn't hesitate to pick one of them up for defensive use, but I have dedicated guns for defensive use.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top