Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/23/2017 11:31:45 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 2:32:17 AM EDT
[#1]
No way it's one of the top 100 in the US, and probably not even in KC.

KC sucks for Chinese in general, but stick to Bo Lings, Blue Koi, PF Changs, and Po's Dumpling Bar.  Of those 4, Po's would be my top recommendation.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 4:37:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No way it's one of the top 100 in the US, and probably not even in KC.

KC sucks for Chinese in general, but stick to Bo Lings, Blue Koi, PF Changs, and Po's Dumpling Bar.  Of those 4, Po's would be my top recommendation.
View Quote
I agree with your comment about KC sucking for Chinese food.

What a sad commentary that PF Chang's is included in a list of the top 4 in KC.  . It's true, though.
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 7:46:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Westport in KC or Westport in STLCO?
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 7:50:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Westport in KC or Westport in STLCO?
View Quote
Which direction on 270, north south east or west?

What a state!
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 11:08:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 11:38:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I agree with your comment about KC sucking for Chinese food.

What a sad commentary that PF Chang's is included in a list of the top 4 in KC.  . It's true, though.
View Quote
It is sad that PF Changs has to be included, but all of the other places suck so bad that it's the best we can do.  I've traveled and lived all over the world (including China), and KC has the worst Chinese food I've ever had, the worst Chinese buffet I've ever had, and the worst Indian I've ever had (in OPKS but close enough).

Even more pathetic than PF Changs, is that the 5th best place would be the Chinese section of the Ameristar buffet.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 6:38:28 PM EDT
[#7]
New Peking used to be our favorite Chinese place, but haven't been there in a few years.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top