Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/20/2017 2:46:57 AM EDT
Anyone have one laying around they'd be willing to part with, or know a local source (KCMO) to get one? I've found them online, but apparently you have to have a gunsmith drill those for the pins . I had to drill out the rest of my gas tube and may have taken a little too much out and need one to finish my pistol build. Obviously, I will pay for it if need be. Thanks in advance for the help guys!
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 8:09:54 AM EDT
[#1]
The barrel and sight post are drilled at the same time....meaning a used one probably won't line up with the pin holes in your barrel.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 11:14:23 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't know of anything local, but here's something similar to what I put on my pistol.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/413559/jp-enterprises-adjustable-gas-block-with-a2-front-sight-ar-15-lr-308-standard-barrel-750-inside-diameter-stainless-steel-matte

I avoided the pinning process too.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 8:12:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't know of anything local, but here's something similar to what I put on my pistol.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/413559/jp-enterprises-adjustable-gas-block-with-a2-front-sight-ar-15-lr-308-standard-barrel-750-inside-diameter-stainless-steel-matte

I avoided the pinning process too.
View Quote
Hmmmm, looking at gunsmithing prices, I may just go with that, thanks!
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 9:29:11 PM EDT
[#4]
clamp on front  sight

possible solution
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 9:28:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hmmmm, looking at gunsmithing prices, I may just go with that, thanks!
View Quote
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top