Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/9/2017 9:01:06 PM EDT
Anyone know of an Emerson Knives dealer in the KCMO area? Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 8:56:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Google.  Ever heard of it?

http://emersonknives.com/emerson-knives-dealer-locator/
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 9:26:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn it. I've been on their website a lot lately and overlooked that several times. Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 5:30:27 PM EDT
[#3]
For what's it's worth Centerfire doesn't stock many models, or at least they only have a couple on display.  
Emerson seems like one of those brands that are kinda hit and miss (they've gotten better from what I hear) with fit and finish.  For example I've been looking at the CQC-8 line for a while now.  My hang up has been the blade steel and knowing I'm limited to having to order it, might get a good one or may not. Then I see that zero tolerance makes a blade just like the Emerson but with higher quality materials (s35vn, titanium frame lock) supposedly better fit and finish and the ZT is $30-50 less.....
The ZT 630   ://www.knifecenter.com/item/ZT0630/zero-tolerance-emerson-0630-folding-s35vn-stonewashed-blade-g10-and-titanium-handles
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 6:02:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I checked Centerfire's website and they didn't even have the brand listed. I tried ordering one Friday directly from Emerson, but something is messed up with their system. My bank ok'd the funds but Emerson wouldn't take them. Weird situation. I may try to go through paypal, if that doesn't work I'll just order through Midway.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 9:04:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Ordered mine through Midway. It came in today! The knife looks great. The box was a little rough, but that could've been from Midway shipping it in a bag.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top