Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/4/2017 8:30:09 PM EDT
Her seat is one of the one's nationwide that is in a State that went for Trump. You can tell she is already changing her ways to pander to voters as she distances herself from the rest of the libtards in the Senate and House acting as obstructionists.

Me and every one else here sees her for what she really is .... an opportunist politician only out for herself and getting re-elected.

Missouri has a really good shot at tossing her out on her ass. (Just like we did the last time until Akin stuck his foot in his mouth).

So my question to my fellow MO HTF is who will we end up with running against her?

Missouri is getting to be tiresome with the political family dynasty retreads on both sides of the aisle. I'm also getting tired of the candidates who lose and never know when to go away. They just keep running for another office.

We need to get this one right.

Thoughts/comments?
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 8:47:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm with you on kicking her to the curb......I don't know who is in the running, but Peter Kinder might jump in.  Interested to see who else might jump in.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 8:59:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Politicians have two jobs.

1.  Get elected.

2.  Get re-elected.

That's it, that's all they care about.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 10:09:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I read that Carl Edwards is thinking about it, his ads could be every bit as good as Greitens were. 
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 10:24:38 PM EDT
[#4]
All it takes is one rapin akin comment to sink anyone but trump.

Edwards I've heard is going to run.... but not sure what his actual qualifications are. However he has a known name so that's big help for him if he does.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 11:53:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Probably Ann Wagner
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 10:53:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Probably Ann Wagner
View Quote

that's what I heard.  that would be a good match up.
Link Posted: 2/7/2017 8:31:28 PM EDT
[#7]
The Republican Party in Missouri better have their act together this next election.   She is totally vulnerable and can be beat.  Nobody in state, county and municipal circles I am familiar with like her.  She does nothing for the State, she works for herself and her warped ideas, sucking up to Democratic power, now there's no power base for her to suck up to.  Time for her to get booted by the voters!
Link Posted: 2/7/2017 9:16:11 PM EDT
[#8]
What ever happened to Sarah Steele?
Link Posted: 2/7/2017 9:30:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/7/2017 10:45:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

She will still pull the Libitard vote from St. Louis and K.C.
View Quote

I agree but it didn't help Clinton even with all the illegal votes. (I'm convinced there was blatant voter fraud) by the Demoncrats regardless of the what the main steam media tells me.

FCM
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 9:42:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The Republican Party in Missouri better have their act together this next election.   She is totally vulnerable and can be beat.  Nobody in state, county and municipal circles I am familiar with like her.  She does nothing for the State, she works for herself and her warped ideas, sucking up to IDemocratic power, now there's no power base for her to suck up to.  Time for her to get booted by the voters!
View Quote

I am completely confident they will be able to find and back the one person it the State of Missouri that McCaskill can beat. They did it before and they can do it again.
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 9:46:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Sarah Steelman is Greitens director of Office of Administration. (if that is who you meant by Sarah Steele)
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 11:44:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Sarah Steelman is Greitens director of Office of Administration. (if that is who you meant by Sarah Steele)
View Quote

Thanks, yes that's who I was thinking about.
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 12:37:49 AM EDT
[#14]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top