Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/26/2017 5:52:57 PM EDT
So I got my NRA ballot. Suppose to vote for 26 out of 37, none from Missouri. Anyone have thoughts on who to vote for or who not to vote for?
Link Posted: 1/26/2017 8:59:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Three of them are Arfcom members.  

Nolo is Stephen Stamboulieh
Supermoose is Adam Kraut
SeanOHNRA is Sean Maloney

All three of them are staunch supporters of black rifles and the RKBA. Remember, the more people you vote for the more you water down your vote. By voting for 26 choices you can actually hurt the candidates you are trying to elect.  Please vote for these three! I've met Stephen and Sean, they are legit.
Link Posted: 1/26/2017 10:17:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I still haven't got my ballet yet in the mail.
Link Posted: 1/26/2017 10:35:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I still haven't got my ballet yet in the mail.
View Quote

Inside the latest magazine
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 1:35:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Three of them are Arfcom members.  

Nolo is Stephen Stamboulieh
Supermoose is Adam Kraut
SeanOHNRA is Sean Maloney

All three of them are staunch supporters of black rifles and the RKBA. Remember, the more people you vote for the more you water down your vote. By voting for 26 choices you can actually hurt the candidates you are trying to elect.  Please vote for these three! I've met Stephen and Sean, they are legit.
View Quote

Those guys are the only 3 I'll be voting for.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 7:19:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Still no ballot unless it got sent with some junk mail and I didn't see it. Gonna have to call them, which means I'll also have to tell them I don't have any money.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 8:56:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 8:56:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Also don't forget to vote "NO" on the proposal to give all authority to the BoD.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 11:34:29 AM EDT
[#8]
I haven't gotten mine yet either, because I don't get any magazines. I'm sure they'll mail it out soon.

Here's another discussion about this, in GD;

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1958827_NRA-Board-Voting-Guide-for-ARFCOMMERS.html
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 11:05:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Ballots only go to Life members and Annual members with 5 continuous years of membership.
View Quote

Well-Endowed Life Member here with no ballot. I don't get the magazine, though. Gonna have to watch the junk mail carefully.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top