Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2017 8:27:18 PM EDT
Live here in about an hour or so.

http://www.mo.gov/live/ I'm sure other outlets will have it as well.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:31:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Lip Service.  He wasn't in office a day when he began crapping on your 2A rights.  I don't trust him.  I asked simple questions of him via social media and he ignored, deleted and blocked me and several others I know.  It's not like I asked hard questions.  I asked "You say you are Pro-Life.  Can you please expand on that?" and "You say you are Pro 2A, can you please expand on that?"
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:59:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Lip Service.  He wasn't in office a day when he began crapping on your 2A rights.  I don't trust him.  I asked simple questions of him via social media and he ignored, deleted and blocked me and several others I know.  It's not like I asked hard questions.  I asked "You say you are Pro-Life.  Can you please expand on that?" and "You say you are Pro 2A, can you please expand on that?"
View Quote

But he's a Navy SEAL
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 3:53:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

I asked him on Facebook earlier today what he plans to do with our licenses since the TSA will not take them next year. That comment was deleted, but I was not blocked from the page. I checked the visitor comments and they've all been deleted.
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 9:11:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Is there a transcript anywhere, so I can see what y'all are gettin worked up about?
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 10:24:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Is there a transcript anywhere, so I can see what y'all are gettin worked up about?
View Quote

They all mad cuz Right to work is coming to town.     Finally we'll get some national industry back here once we can break the union's strangle hold on at least the eastern side of this state.
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 12:40:47 PM EDT
[#6]
I am interested in how he will deal with the local Dept of Revenue offices(License) offices. Anyone hear his plan for those offices? Mostly patronage, sometimes not.
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 5:12:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 5:19:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I am interested in how he will deal with the local Dept of Revenue offices(License) offices. Anyone hear his plan for those offices? Mostly patronage, sometimes not.
View Quote

Local Contract "Fee Offices" have not been "Patronage" based since the end of the Blunt Administration in 2008. They are assigned on a competitive bid process including how much of a "Kickback" of the license fees you are willing to return to the state.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top