Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2017 8:43:45 PM EDT
Anyone do any business with them?
Link Posted: 1/3/2017 10:12:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought my mp40 from Frank in 2008. No issues, other than the headache of dealing with the ATF stuff. He's more of a middleman for consignment stuff, so transfers may take longer. 
Link Posted: 1/3/2017 11:40:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I've bought and sold with Frank. Never had any problems.
Link Posted: 1/4/2017 12:01:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Only hesitation for me.......sales tax.  One extra stamp for $200 + several months, doesn't sound that bad compared to an extra $500-1500 in sales tax.
Link Posted: 1/4/2017 12:50:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks all, good point about the sales tax. I was thinking buying from a dealer in MO might save money. Wrong.
Link Posted: 1/4/2017 10:42:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Does he have a storefront?  Lot of cool stuff on his site and on gunbroker.
Link Posted: 1/4/2017 4:32:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks all, good point about the sales tax. I was thinking buying from a dealer in MO might save money. Wrong.
View Quote
What are you looking at? Like I said, most of his stuff is just consignment sales, so he's really only doing the transfer for you. There are guns he has advertised for sale that he doesn't even have possession of yet. I know when I bought my MG, he was still waiting on the F3 to clear on it. I didn't have to pay sales tax on it. 
Link Posted: 1/4/2017 8:16:20 PM EDT
[#7]
9mm M11, maybe. Don't have the gas to run with the big dogs. Plus I kind of like them.

However, never shot one. Shot a M16, Thompson, Glock 18, AK47 and a BAR. Never an Uzi or the like with or without a Lage upper.
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 9:25:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
9mm M11, maybe. Don't have the gas to run with the big dogs. Plus I kind of like them.

However, never shot one. Shot a M16, Thompson, Glock 18, AK47 and a BAR. Never an Uzi or the like with or without a Lage upper.
View Quote

What area are you in?
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 6:19:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Paperwork was a little slow on my item...I assume this was due to the consignment.  He also shipped the gun to the wrong dealer.  The item description, however, was spot on.
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 4:10:39 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm in the NFA market ATM, and been thinking of visiting the shop.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top