Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/2/2017 12:07:19 PM EDT
Here are some things I need done if someone has someone. Not looking for a fly-by-nighter but someone that actually does this for a living.

If you know a fellow AR15er in Missouri (STL Area) or can recommend someone that you have had work done.

Need a outdoor staircase built off of a main deck
Need concrete poured for said staircase - sidewalk, support piers, small ramp, etc.
Need a storage unit built underneath staircase with double doors - shingles, siding, etc.
Need underdecking installed one a deck.

Looking for a plumber to do an estimate on putting an additional bedroom/bathroom in my basement. Should be able to plumb into existing pipe relatively close. Will require cutting into floor, etc.

Have 3-4 areas that need tile - 2 bathrooms, 1 entryway from basement, 1 storage area.

Please PM me.
-Hitman9921
Link Posted: 1/2/2017 9:38:26 PM EDT
[#1]
That underdecking is crazy EXPENSIVE if you have one of the companies come out and do it.  Even if you buy all the stuff yourself, it's a ton of work and a lot more expensive than you think.

Here's what I did with mine......geoliner.  It's still good 4 yrs later and a fraction of the cost.  Got the liner at Lowe's in the garden section--I looked all over and they were the cheapest.  

http://www.deckmagazine.com/design-construction/low-cost-deck-drainage-landscape-membrane-and-off-the-shelf-gutters-keep-the-space-below-new-and-existing-decks-dry_o

If that link doesn't work, email me and I'll send you the PDF.<p style="text-align:left"></p>

BTW, I just noticed you're in STL, if you want the name of the guy that did that for me, plus can do everything else you mentioned, just email me.  He's not an ARFCOMMER, but he's a CCW'er and has done extensive work to my house, warehouse, and a flip house we bought together.  Top notch work, and a trustworthy guy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top