Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/27/2016 11:32:00 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 2:25:42 PM EDT
[#1]
My wife had to get one for her job at a preschool/daycare. She isn't a genius and passed the 2nd time without studying. Could probably find cliff notes online.

As long as it doesn't involve CDL or Airbrakes it's probably common sense stuff.
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 2:55:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I had to get mine about 15+ years ago...  I did go by the testing office and grab one of these lil paper back study guides on lunch, flipped though it and went and passed it the next day on lunch...

I think there were some question on stoping distances, who has the right of what, when should headlights be used, etc..  Nothing major, especially if I passed it... Someone told me you could down load the study guide from the MO DMV site now, might take a look..
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 4:30:16 PM EDT
[#3]
I passed mine without studying. It's pretty basic stuff.
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 6:16:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I got mine so long ago can't remember.....should be easy though

Chapter 15 here, plus anything basic.  http://dor.mo.gov/forms/Driver_Guide.pdf
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 11:04:27 PM EDT
[#5]
I failed mine.

They go back and ask you all the basic drivers ed questions like at what distance do you have to dim your highbeams.

I've been driving for 25 years.  I couldn't remember the legal answer and my go to of "don't be a jerk" wasn't one of the options.
Link Posted: 12/28/2016 2:34:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/28/2016 11:04:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Go to a license office that uses the touch screen test and pay really close attention to the picture associated with the question.

Boom!
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 3:26:46 AM EDT
[#8]
I flipped through the book for about ten minutes and then took the test and only missed one.
I answered a year was how long you lost your license for a first dwi,correct answer was thirty days.
Never saw that anywhere in the book.
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 7:19:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Yeah it's pretty basic, the motorcycle written was harder than that one.
It isn't until you get to the classes that involve a walk around that you want to pull your hair out.
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 11:15:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Had mine for 15-20 years.
Get the book & read it.
Read the questions carefully.
Answer the questions carefully.
You'll probably do fine.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top