Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/26/2016 12:46:22 AM EDT
I did the download and it wasn't that clear to me.  What will change in understandable terms.
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 12:41:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 4:12:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Kind of on the same topic and info that needs to be shared apparently you don't need a permit to carry in Kansas anymore if you're a non-resident. I read it somewhere the other day, and this thread reminded me to research it.

Linky
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 4:31:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I've been told that it will be the Wild West all over the state.  The streets will run with blood and it will be open season on Blacks and any other minorities and also the Police.  Better prepare accordingly.  
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 5:15:36 PM EDT
[#4]
If you already have a permit, there is nothing really that new.  10yr, 25yr, and lifetime permits available now

If you do NOT have a permit, then all it does is decriminalize the carrying concealed.  Lot to learn for those folks as it gets a little tricky on the legalities of carrying into certain places if posted (where it's NOT a criminal offense if you have the permit), plus the open carry laws are different if you have a permit.  It's NOT true constitutional carry, but maybe we'll get there in the next year or two with the new governor.  No more veto proof majorities and selling souls for a few democrat votes......most of the republicans is all we need now.
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 8:15:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've been told that it will be the Wild West all over the state.  The streets will run with blood and it will be open season on Blacks and any other minorities and also the Police.  Better prepare accordingly.  
View Quote

They said that a couple years ago about Kansas didn't they? I haven't seen anything that would say it's the wild west.
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 10:14:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They said that a couple years ago about Kansas didn't they? I haven't seen anything that would say it's the wild west.
View Quote

They said that about Missouri before CCW passed here in 2004.  I'm still waiting for all those CCW carriers who are going to shoot people for a parking spot....It's bound to start any day now.........
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top