BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/6/2016 9:44:48 AM EDT
Missouri Governor-elect Eric Greitens' Wife Sheena 'Robbed at Gunpoint
story
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 11:43:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Holy Sheets batman.....I'd say we need to get her armed.  They say you carry a gun, because it's hard to carry a Navy Seal around.  

Glad she is Ok....can you imagine if she would have got shot or killed.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 12:44:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Happy to hear that she wasn't injured.

I'm just pessimistic enough to see Greitens use this to bring more gun control.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 3:03:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Happy to hear that she wasn't injured.

I'm just pessimistic enough to see Greitens use this to bring more gun control.
View Quote

I thought the exact same thing.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 3:40:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

Are you kidding?  the guy literally soley runs on the 2A issue and has a strong pro gun congress and you don't think he'd be bounced out of his governor's mansion in about 2 seconds if he turned down a gun control avenue?  Hell I campaigned for the guy but you bet your ass I'd be beating down his door screaming for a recall if he tried that.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 3:52:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Are you kidding?  the guy literally soley runs on the 2A issue and has a strong pro gun congress and you don't think he'd be bounced out of his governor's mansion in about 2 seconds if he turned down a gun control avenue?  Hell I campaigned for the guy but you bet your ass I'd be beating down his door screaming for a recall if he tried that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hopefully, you're right...

I voted for him too, but for some reason I don't trust him..  Not sure why yet.  Hopefully, he does us good...

Link Posted: 12/6/2016 3:55:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I voted for him too, but for some reason I don't trust him..  Not sure why yet.  Hopefully, he does us good...
View Quote

Same for me as well.
I hope and pray he does us right, I just get and uneasy feeling about him - don't know why.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 7:19:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Probably Bc he was a staunch democrat last year.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 8:14:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

^^^^^^ This....^^^^^
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 8:26:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Just imagine if she would have shot one of these "teens".  BLM would be all over it.

Link Posted: 12/6/2016 8:53:14 PM EDT
[#10]
If I could quote this whole thread I would. This whole story just seems off to me. My very first thought was some sort of gun law reform. My big question is where the fuck is her security detail? I would at least expect the Governor-elect's wife to have 1 or 2 troopers with her. Especially in that shit hole of a city.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 9:18:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:My big question is where the fuck is her security detail? I would at least expect the Governor-elect's wife to have 1 or 2 troopers with her. Especially in that shit hole of a city.
View Quote

I wondered this as well. I'm sure they'll catch hell if they move, but I don't think St. Louis City is a good (safe) residence for the Governor and his family. If they do stay, they are going to need presidential type security. Just my guess, I don't know anything about security.......other than my own. Of course my gut tells my Ol Eric wanted this job for fame and fortune, so this may very well be his Golden Ticket out da hood.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 10:54:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

^^^^^^ This....^^^^^
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

^^^^^^ This....^^^^^

This.  He's a liberal from what I gather.  

Could be wrong but he used to be Obama's homeboy I thought.  

He was quoted as saying he wants to work/more committed now than ever that he wants to make neighborhoods safe.  To the politicians this = remove guns or more gun control.  

Does not typically mean jail the crooks, thugs, and bastards who terrorize communities and commit these crimes.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 10:59:35 PM EDT
[#13]
I hope he turns out to be the best govenor we ever had for the good of the state and citizens . Its up to him to prove it.
Link Posted: 12/11/2016 9:47:48 PM EDT
[#14]
So, this entire thing was bugging me..... A LOT. SO I sent a trooper buddy a message and asked if he knew 1, anyone assigned to protecting the Governor and his family etc. and 2, why the hell she didn't have a detail with her. He didn't respond back, so I fugured he was busy, didn't want to answer me etc.......Until today. This actually did happen, and she was, in fact, a random target, not just targeted because of who she was. From what I was told, the Greitens' were offered protection the night he got elected [/b]BEFORE[b] he took office by the MSHP. He elected to have the protection, she elected to forego the security detail until he was sworn in. Since the incident, she now has a detail with her.
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 12:27:08 AM EDT
[#15]
Interesting bigbryce.   Thanks for the update.
Link Posted: 12/13/2016 1:59:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Maybe Mrs G will help Eric in the direction of stronger jail/prison terms when guns used in crimes, and better 2nd A issues, now that someone in high office has firsthand experience in what it feels like to be a citizen without all the protection that politicians have.

A crazy person with a gun in your face with her as a victim, is just what Missouri needed to show that stronger gun control laws doesn't/won't work.

I am glad however that she wasn't hurt in any way, other than being scared like all other regular Citizens.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top