Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2016 5:24:55 AM EDT
http://fox4kc.com/2016/11/20/breaking-gladstone-police-officer-shot-in-traffic-stop/

This shit is starting to hit way too close to home. I don't live too far away from where this happened. The Northland used to be a good area to live. It's become shit over the past few years.

I also have a relative who's a cop in San Antonio. He was not the one killed today. Definitely a couple nerve wrecking hours until we found out he was ok.
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 10:23:18 AM EDT
[#1]
I was a Chicago police officer from 1977 until 2008. Answering 911 calls all 30 years. I don't think that their was ever respect for the police. But their used to be great fear. Now their is no fear of the police, or fear of going to "the joint". It is now a badge of honor, to fight with the police. I must blame the current administration for letting this go way to far, for way to long and saying nothing to stop it. Obama allowed this knowingly to happen just to further his ultra liberal political agenda, and fundamentally change Americia. Hopefully a new president and new law and order justice system will put and end to BLM, moveon.org , Occupy wall stret, and George Soros. The coppers today are worried about saving their job to feed their family's. So now this nation has no longer any aggressive policing due to phone cameras and cry baby beefers. JMHO
Link Posted: 11/24/2016 10:45:57 PM EDT
[#2]
The fruits of the Community Disorganizer, with Saul Alinsky has his role model, disrespect for the laws and law enforcement is a hallmark of their methods.   I lived through the 60's and my brother spent 26 years in the FBI, we've seen this movie before.

With them, there is no political opposition, but only enemies, and the ends justifies the chaotic means.
Link Posted: 11/24/2016 10:47:17 PM EDT
[#3]
BTW, Chicago Police Officer, thank you for your years dedicated service in an extremely rough line of work.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top