Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2016 11:01:32 AM EDT

The gap between Koster and Greitens is closing.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1ry9lTS_HY

Link Posted: 10/13/2016 11:51:44 AM EDT
[#1]
If I had to judge voting by yard signs, Koster will stomp Grietens
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 1:46:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Koster is going to kick his ass.......

Last time they put the cigarette tax on the ballot, the democrats came out in droves to vote against it.  While they were there, they voted for mccaskill, Nixon, etc.  There's a reason Kander fought so hard to put it on the ballot.
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 2:00:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Koster is going to kick his ass.......

Last time they put the cigarette tax on the ballot, the democrats came out in droves to vote against it.  While they were there, they voted for mccaskill, Nixon, etc.  There's a reason Kander fought so hard to put it on the ballot.
View Quote

Speaking if Kander, I see at least twice as many of his signs as I see Blunt
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 6:50:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Did you guys know Greitens was a Navy SEAL . Seriously get tired of this guy saying that. We get it dude. Still have no idea who to vote for. I have a very hard time voting Democrat and something just rubs me the wrong  way about Greitens.
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 8:52:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Did you guys know Greitens was a Navy SEAL . Seriously get tired of this guy saying that. We get it dude. Still have no idea who to vote for. I have a very hard time voting Democrat and something just rubs me the wrong  way about Greitens.
View Quote

That about sums up my thoughts.  Except I will pick nobody over a D.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 11:44:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Greitens really rubs me the wrong way. I'm not saying I am voting Koster but I won't vote for Greitens. I want a Governor not an action figure.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 3:38:26 PM EDT
[#7]
How did Koster get that A rating with the NRA? It says he supported SB656... Did he actually support constitutional carry or more like throwing up a white flag on an election year?
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:29:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Greitens really rubs me the wrong way. I'm not saying I am voting Koster but I won't vote for Greitens. I want a Governor not an action figure.
View Quote

my feelings as well.
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 1:28:21 PM EDT
[#9]
I have met and spoke with Greitens.  He will have my vote.  More democrats in power is never a good thing.  Greitens says he supports LEOs, the working people, and law and order.  He does not approve of how the Ferguson incident was handled.  

I was actually afraid this type of thing would happen.  

Link Posted: 10/17/2016 7:50:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Going by yard signs in general, we won't have any republicans left in office anywhere in the state. I just got done driving all the way across Missouri. Except for four billboards on I-44, it seems like nobody cares about the election except a handful of democrats.

Link Posted: 10/17/2016 4:34:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Going by yard signs in general, we won't have any republicans left in office anywhere in the state. I just got done driving all the way across Missouri. Except for four billboards on I-44, it seems like nobody cares about the election except a handful of democrats.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

All the republicans dont want their shit vandalized like in North Carolina over the weekend.  Dems are hostile as fuck right now.  Low profile is the way to go,

FYI, I remember seeing a BILLION Jon Brunner signs and ol' Greitens stomped his ass by a 2 to 1 margin even though the poles showed Brunner and Hannaway ahead of Greitens up until primary day, so take it for what you will.  

Greitens has your 2A and LEO back, that's all you should need to vote for him and/or to not have Koster in there.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 4:43:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

All the republicans dont want their shit vandalized like in North Carolina over the weekend.  Dems are hostile as fuck right now.  Low profile is the way to go,

FYI, I remember seeing a BILLION Jon Brunner signs and ol' Greitens stomped his ass by a 2 to 1 margin even though the poles showed Brunner and Hannaway ahead of Greitens up until primary day, so take it for what you will.  

Greitens has your 2A and LEO back, that's all you should need to vote for him and/or to not have Koster in there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Correction........Greitens has his investors' backs.  For now, they are pushing pro-2A and LEO.  We'll see what they want their boy to do if he gets elected.

The guy was an Obama-loving liberal a year ago.  Only thing that changed him was an influx of money from the other side (most of it coming from a accused child molester from California.)  Doesn't really matter, Koster is going to win [unfortunately].
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 6:29:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I have met and spoke with Greitens.  He will have my vote.  More democrats in power is never a good thing.  Greitens says he supports LEOs, the working people, and law and order.  He does not approve of how the Ferguson incident was handled.  

I was actually afraid this type of thing would happen.  

View Quote

Hell Greitens might as well be a Democrat. He loves Obama and supports amnesty for illegals. He has mega donors on his side and won't tell us how or why. He is an elitist type. And for god's sake I don't know why Republicans care about Right to Work so much. If they'd drop that they'd win everything in MO.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 6:39:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Correction........Greitens has his investors' backs.  For now, they are pushing pro-2A and LEO.  We'll see what they want their boy to do if he gets elected.

The guy was an Obama-loving liberal a year ago.  Only thing that changed him was an influx of money from the other side (most of it coming from a accused child molester from California.)  Doesn't really matter, Koster is going to win [unfortunately].
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not a child molester
http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/news-columns-blogs/the-buzz/article93764697.html
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 6:53:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Not a child molester
http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/news-columns-blogs/the-buzz/article93764697.html
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not a child molester

15 y/o girl sex slave....case is still pending.  "Accused child molester" YES.  Guess you could say "accused rapist" instead?  The guy gave money to kasich too, who promptly gave it back.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 7:19:22 PM EDT
[#16]
If you're speaking of Amber Laurel Baptiste, she was of legal age so child molester doesn't fit. From what I have gathered, the "relationship" started when she was in her early 20s. If there is another female accusing Michael Goguen of something similar, I am not aware.

So, alleged rapist fits. Child molester does not if you are talking of Baptiste. Also, the case is a civil case. Criminal charges were not pursued the DA who had jurisdiction for the Baptiste case.  
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 12:25:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 1:10:10 PM EDT
[#18]
I see your guys beef with Greitens and yeah that's politics, but just like the general election we have only 2 choices.

1. Greitens - telling us what we want to hear, from what I've seen is a stand up guy that's done a lot of good for veterans but could be an unknown

2. Koster - your standard big government democrat who wants to shove the rest of the clinton / obama era policies down our throats AND........... HAS FUCKED EVERY SINGLE  ONE OF YOU ALREADY by giving the federal government our CCW data WHICH WAS HIGHLY ILLEGAL, but met no consequence.  So now WE ALL ARE in "the database" no more joking about it.  You are officially on "the list".

So go with a guy that hasn't fucked you yet, or go with the guy who blatantly fucked you already and has stated plans to fuck you harder.  To me it's not a hard choice.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:09:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I see your guys beef with Greitens and yeah that's politics, but just like the general election we have only 2 choices.

1. Greitens - telling us what we want to hear, from what I've seen is a stand up guy that's done a lot of good for veterans but could be an unknown

2. Koster - your standard big government democrat who wants to shove the rest of the clinton / obama era policies down our throats AND........... HAS FUCKED EVERY SINGLE  ONE OF YOU ALREADY by giving the federal government our CCW data WHICH WAS HIGHLY ILLEGAL, but met no consequence.  So now WE ALL ARE in "the database" no more joking about it.  You are officially on "the list".

So go with a guy that hasn't fucked you yet, or go with the guy who blatantly fucked you already and has stated plans to fuck you harder.  To me it's not a hard choice.
View Quote

As much as Greitins might flip flop, I think he is still getting my vote.  I feel like we are screwed either way.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:15:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Anyone who's still running as a Democrat, after the things we can prove about Hillary, is just as guilty of Treason and needs to be in jail.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:47:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 9:09:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The new state reps and senators will still present a veto proof majority, so the election of either candidate is unlikely to bring much damage.  We don't really need to worry about executive orders, just the slimey secret orders from the governor.

If Greitens signs a bill that prevents employers from restricting firearms in personal vehicles while on the lots, then I'll most likely be satisfied.

View Quote

add protects from getting fired and we have a good bill, that bill is no good without that provision
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 1:35:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Especially considering the illegal CCW data transfer, can anyone tell me why the NRA supports Koster over Greitens?  What explanation does the NRA have
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:37:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Especially considering the illegal CCW data transfer, can anyone tell me why the NRA supports Koster over Greitens?  What explanation does the NRA have
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's more likely to win.

The more "NRA wins" they can point out, the more influence they think they have.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:21:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Actually, the Missouri Highway Patrol gave the CCW database to the Feds, not Koster. He's a Obamacare supporting POS, but he does have an excellent record on gun rights.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 9:41:43 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

He's more likely to win.

The more "NRA wins" they can point out, the more influence they think they have.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's more likely to win.

That's kind of what I was thinking......seen it with other groups before.  They endorse the candidate that is heavily favored to win anyway, just so they can stay on their good side.  They also might think that Koster is going on to a higher office after his 4-8 yrs.  Maybe they think he's going to turn back into a Republican, or Greitens is going back to a democrat.  Who knows.

I'm sure a lot of backroom stuff goes on at the NRA, some good for us, some bad.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 9:42:54 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Actually, the Missouri Highway Patrol gave the CCW database to the Feds, not Koster. He's a Obamacare supporting POS, but he does have an excellent record on gun rights.
View Quote

But he's the one that chose not to prosecute anyone for it........
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 10:37:57 PM EDT
[#28]
I'm voting Koster.  At least I know what I'm getting.  

I am also one of those people that doesn't really like the idea of one party having a huge majority in the legislature AND having the Governor's office.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 9:05:54 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I am also one of those people that doesn't really like the idea of one party having a huge majority in the legislature AND having the Governor's office.
View Quote

I'd like to vote for Koster, - would like to not be a single-party voter. But Koster does not support my Right-to-Work at any employer without being coerced into joining into an association of people with who I have serious disagreements. (unions)  
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 5:45:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I'd like to vote for Koster, - would like to not be a single-party voter. But Koster does not support my Right-to-Work at any employer without being coerced into joining into an association of people with who I have serious disagreements. (unions)  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

. Then don't apply at a union shop.  Problem solved before it ever exists.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 9:01:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Koster is another clone of hilliary.

Wouldn't vote for him under any circumstance
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 8:32:16 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wouldn't it be nice if that's where it started and ended ?
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:53:24 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You may be a nice person, but that is an asinine answer.
I'm applying at the business, not the union hall. The union doesn't pay me, except for a small minority of union jobs for their apparatchiks, unions don't hire & pay people.  So, the place I chose to work is based on where I think I'm a good fit, and a union shop being there is an impediment, not a benefit.
I always vote for more freedom, not less - - and the Right to Work means freedom in the workplace I chose. Freedom from coercion, freedom from extortion, and freedom from old union men who abuse the system.
I demand the Right to Work for the employer of my choice without interference from extortion racketeers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top