Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/26/2016 11:52:43 PM EDT
Anybody hear about or have details about a "flash fire" that occurred in the range at Metro Shooting Supplies in Bridgeton?   Parking lot is roped off, and their website has an update from 9/16 saying they'll be closed for several weeks.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:45:58 AM EDT
[#1]
They are by far the worst people I've ever had to deal with. Not sorry. I was treated so poorly the first time I went in, I figured it had to be a fluke. Went back a second and was treated even worse. Will never go back.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:52:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Probably an insurance fire since they've run everyone off.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 2:06:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They are by far the worst people I've ever had to deal with. Not sorry. I was treated so poorly the first time I went in, I figured it had to be a fluke. Went back a second and was treated even worse. Will never go back.
View Quote

No surprise there at all. It all starts at the top and considering who the owner is ... His integtrity and character was a big issue with a family member many years ago so I have personal history.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 4:23:18 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Probably an insurance fire since they've run everyone off.
View Quote

This wouldn't surprise me.  They were one of the worst.  I frankly didn't even know they were still in business.  Between that location and their thug location on the other side, I don't know how they stay in business/out of jail.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:48:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Best news this week. LOL
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 6:33:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Friends don't let friends go to Metro.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 7:47:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Sounds like karma
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 7:57:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 7:01:15 PM EDT
[#9]
This is the first I have heard of this. I've been there twice and was largely unimpressed.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 9:50:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
This is the first I have heard of this. I've been there twice and was largely unimpressed.
View Quote

You actually went back a second time?  Why?
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 1:50:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

First time I went with a friend of mine. The second time another buddy of mine flew into St. Louis for work and wanted to go shooting. We were somewhat short on time so we went there. I haven't been back since.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top