Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2016 2:45:02 PM EDT
Anybody been out yet?  I picked up a 10 point package with scope 3/arrows for $550.00  By time I picked up a case, extra arrows, broadheads, wax,....ect...I was right at $800

I'm heading out tonight after work....so I'll get about 1.5hrs of day light once I get there.

Not sure if good deal or not...guess it doesn't matter, since I bought it

http://www.wickedridgecrossbows.com/invader-crossbow-wicked-ridge.php
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 6:16:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Friend of mine went out this weekend and said the mosquitos ate him alive. I'll wait until it cools off a little.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 8:11:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Friend of mine went out this weekend and said the mosquitos ate him alive. I'll wait until it cools off a little.
View Quote

Same. I know several that have been out already and had some luck, even one gal that tagged out opening weekend with a big fat doe and a nice 10-point. It's been too hot for me to want to go out so we've been spending some extra time fishing and kayaking while it is still warm. This weekend should be a good one to get out though.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 8:17:11 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm trying to finish up a few last projects around the house while the skeeters are still stirring.  Hopefully by next weekend I can drop the mic on this whole being a responsible homeowner thing and go stick something.
Link Posted: 9/29/2016 12:51:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Gonna try this weekend. Going up to NEMO to the farm.
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 5:36:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Not until all our corn's out, then it's on.
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 6:05:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

I love bowhunting in flip flops. Never scared me, but the deer are just in a different behavior pattern those first few weeks of season, which I think is pretty cool.
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 7:15:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Been out several times.  Killed a doe opening day. Passed on several deer since. Had a big 8 point under my stand. But no shot.back in stand right now.
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 9:32:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Been out several times.  Killed a doe opening day. Passed on several deer since. Had a big 8 point under my stand. But no shot.back in stand right now.
View Quote

You take an Pic's?
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 5:45:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Can't post pics on here. Not a paying member. But yah I have several.
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 10:15:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Membership not needed to post pics Holmes.  Get a photobucket or other similar hosting account.
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 7:41:31 AM EDT
[#11]
I finally got some time in the stand.  I had a spike under me and a small 8 at 60 yards.  Saturday morning was a beautiful morning to be in a tree though.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 5:31:57 PM EDT
[#12]
I have been out 10-12 times so far. Have yet to see a deer I have 2 particular deer on my list and I am hunting in the roughest most dense woods on my property with about 30 yards max visibility in a shooting lane.  So far both have been nocturnal with a few exceptions on my trail cams.....but so far our paths have not aligned.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top