Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2016 7:58:22 PM EDT
My employer has agreed to pay for a couple of us at work to take a Tactical Handgun coarse.  Can anyone recommend a place around the Spfd area that would offer this class?  Corporate requirements are shooting from cover, shooting on the move, shoot/don't shoot scenarios, reloading and malfunction clearing (I'm sure I'm forgetting a few others).

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 5:55:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I guess we're going with the REAL Defensive Shooting System offered by Matt Canovi.  Anyone been through this coarse?
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 3:05:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Is this a work requirement? Shield Solutions in West Plains does armed corporate and armed school teacher courses. Shoot me a PM for more info
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:36:05 AM EDT
[#3]
I hate to be that guy, but it's driving me crazy: course.

Coarse=rough
Course=class
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 5:23:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Coarse=rough
Course=class
View Quote

Well if we are getting all Grammar Nazi shouldn't your user name be Thor'shammerblow???
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:35:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Well if we are getting all Grammar Nazi shouldn't your user name be Thor'shammerblow???
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Coarse=rough
Course=class

probably

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:12:15 AM EDT
[#6]
I've taken a class with Matt. He'll cover what you need to be shown in an easy to understand method. The REAL classes are pretty simple in that you will see an improvement right away for most any shooter without having to spend days learning some technique to actually see an improvement.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top