Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2016 12:38:35 PM EDT
Hey guys, need your help as I've been out of the loop for a while.  I'm going to be in KC in Oct to and I'd like to know who you all recommend for AR retailers and especially ones with ranges.  I'm possibly looping down to Springfield as well so you SWMO guys please chime in.  If the shop is on the high side, price wise, thats fine.  I'm doing a market comparison between the store/range I run and the ones back home in KC.  And looking to have some fun shooting of course.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 3:06:39 PM EDT
[#1]
go by Fronteir Justice. Its a little (lot) high on the AR stuff. Range time is only a touch high. Its pretty nice though.

https://www.frontier-justice.com/
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 7:31:30 PM EDT
[#2]
In Springfield:

Eagle Armory N. National

417 Guns S. Campbell
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 9:07:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
go by Fronteir Justice. Its a little (lot) high on the AR stuff. Range time is only a touch high. Its pretty nice though.

https://www.frontier-justice.com/
View Quote

Looks like a beautiful facility.  And I'd call their range prices very reasonable.  I look forward to checking it out.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:25:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Sound of Freedom USA is an indoor range in Ozark. Bass Pro has an indoor rifle and pistol range.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:34:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Target Time Defense in blue springs, good prices , friendly, rentals including machine guns and indoor range.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 12:05:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Center fire in Olathe, and OMB, but I'd hoose to spend my money elsewhere than at OMB
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:33:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Centerfire is pretty decent to indoor shoot ,people don't like it when I shoot my 6933 there .

It is kinda loud.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top