Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/11/2016 6:28:45 PM EDT

http://www.riverfronttimes.com/newsblog/2016/03/02/house-bill-would-let-st-louis-split-from-the-state-of-missouri

Weren't they crying to merge with the County to suck up I mean bring in more tax dollars??
Link Posted: 8/11/2016 7:11:09 PM EDT
[#1]
You lucky bastards.  We've been trying to kick Chicago out for years.
Link Posted: 8/11/2016 9:36:09 PM EDT
[#2]
What an absolutely retarded waste of time and tax money for this bill to go anywhere other than the trash.
Link Posted: 8/11/2016 10:21:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Please Oh please Oh please!!!!
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 12:58:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Keep them right where they are at .....let them die a slow death.....and just keep stopping them with more state legislation.  
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 10:53:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 12:41:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Would put 2 more D senators in US senate.  Don't think so.
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 3:54:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 5:04:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Can we have Illinois annex them.  
View Quote

I'd vote for a law to dig a big ditch around the west side of St Louis to make the Mississippi flow this side and give StL to Illinois. A fair trade.
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 5:15:45 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I'd vote for a law to dig a big ditch around the west side of St Louis to make the Mississippi flow this side and give StL to Illinois. A fair trade.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

A canal connecting the Missouri river to the Merrimack river sounds good to me.  

Link Posted: 8/13/2016 9:55:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/13/2016 10:53:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Ok, we're leaving the city anyway. Democratic party politics have made it socially uninhabitable.

I do like the parks and a lot of the other eating and entertainment amenities. And the architecture is interesting.
Link Posted: 8/13/2016 11:36:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Ok, we're leaving the city anyway. Democratic party politics have made it socially uninhabitable.

I do like the parks and a lot of the other eating and entertainment amenities. And the architecture is interesting.
View Quote

I don't really get what you mean. I've lived in the city, its much like any other city.  Are you sure its not more of just a city life kind of thing you don't like?
Link Posted: 8/13/2016 1:16:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 9:21:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Having just moved out of STL city, I say let em go.
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 7:40:06 PM EDT
[#15]
If this were to to be, there are very few FFL's in the city limits, and then a "NEW" state line and a FFL can not transfer a handgun across state line to a individual.
This would limit firearm sales in this new state.

bigalcar
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 11:36:09 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
If this were to to be, there are very few FFL's in the city limits, and then a "NEW" state line and a FFL can not transfer a handgun across state line to a individual.
This would limit firearm sales in this new state.

bigalcar
View Quote

Another Gun Free Utopia.....Just like Chicago
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 12:58:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck you guys.    It's bad enough over here without adding that shithole city to our state!
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 5:13:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 7:33:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Hey, what's not to like?

You get the Arch, Budweiser, and a shitload of BLM Liberals.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck you guys.    It's bad enough over here without adding that shithole city to our state!

Hey, what's not to like?

You get the Arch, Budweiser, and a shitload of BLM Liberals.

Trade for East St. Louis?
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 9:21:30 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Hey, what's not to like?  You get the Arch, Budweiser, and a shitload of BLM Liberals.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey, what's not to like?  You get the Arch, Budweiser, and a shitload of BLM Liberals.

...and the Dome. I'd have to go into Illinois, for my annual trip to see Monster Jam.

Link Posted: 8/18/2016 7:23:25 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 9:18:59 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Or buy a big screen tv and stay home to watch it where the seats are comfier, the beer is cheaper, and the toilet seats are cleaner.  
View Quote

Add: your car windows are intact when the game is over, and your pistol still in your waistband! What a feature!
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 12:09:25 PM EDT
[#23]
I already watch it at home, but nothing compares to being there.
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 3:44:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Allowing StL to become a state would pave the way for Jefferson (Northern Cali wants to split off from the rest)
So we add two lefty reps and get two strong conservative reps and the rest of Missouri benefits!
I say do it.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 9:44:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hopefully, I can send my women and children outside the line and burn up barrels with reacklace abandon.  ( W/O penalty: AKA ; true justice: = The Laws looks the other way.. )
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 12:52:21 AM EDT
[#26]
I'm all for getting rid of St. Louis.

They'd have to become part of Illinois though.  They can't form a state with 95% unproductive citizens feed off the remaining 5%.

Then if we can pawn off Kansas City to the chumps in Kansas, we'd be set!  
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 11:05:22 AM EDT
[#27]
Just to be safe you really need to include everything inside of 270.  Want to make sure you get all the cancer so it doesn't spread anymore than it already has.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 3:26:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Just to be safe you really need to include everything inside of 270.  Want to make sure you get all the cancer so it doesn't spread anymore than it already has.
View Quote

I made the mistake of taking the kids to Chuck E Cheese in St Charles a while back. The cancer has spread.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top