Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/4/2016 10:04:23 PM EDT
This weekend I'm going floating on the Jack's Fork down at Alley Spring. I love this state.

CSB
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 9:51:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Never been there, but somehow I was added to a Facebook group for down there. I love seeing the pictures people post on their visits. Beautiful area, and I'm sure the pics don't do it justice. Probably won't make it this year but it's on my "must see" list for next year. Enjoy and stay safe!!
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 1:47:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I was down at the Current River camping a few weeks ago at Powdermill Ferry, got to get in two floats with our kayaks and caught some smallmouth bass.  My favorite area to visit in Missouri is the Current/Jacks Fork area.
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 12:13:12 AM EDT
[#3]
This thread needs more pics.  

The Current and Jacks Fork are next on my to do list, I did an overnight on the Eleven Point a few weeks ago and it was awesome!

Link Posted: 8/16/2016 11:50:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The Current and Jacks Fork are next on my to do list, I did an overnight on the Eleven Point a few weeks ago and it was awesome!

http://i.imgur.com/3aUsidx.jpg
View Quote

Which length lure is that and how do you like it?
Going to try and pick up a prowler 13 or a pescador for next season. (Yes I know plenty of time left, but bow season starts soon and it consumes me.)
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 5:24:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Going to try and pick up a prowler 13 or a pescador for next season. (Yes I know plenty of time left, but bow season starts soon and it consumes me.)
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/3aUsidx.jpg

It's a 10ft and I love it!  I'm not going to win any races with it, but it's perfect for me and my style of kayaking (relaxing and drinking beers).
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 9:36:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Gotcha. I finally got to demo a yak I've been looking at. The prowler 13, really liked it.
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 10:04:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Might be up a little this weekend.....stay safe!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top