Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/19/2016 8:33:26 PM EDT
Looking for a trigger for my edc. Just curious what everyone is using. I'm looking at the Haley strategic right now. Anyone in the stl area selling?
Link Posted: 7/19/2016 9:02:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Looking for a trigger for my edc. Just curious what everyone is using. I'm looking at the Haley strategic right now. Anyone in the stl area selling?
View Quote

Stock Glock NY8 in mine.. I actually PUT that trigger in there... Or Rather E1CM did... At my request...

Glocks need a couple things REAL sights (Night Sights not plastic) and a light...
Most of the rest is fine as is, I did put a G34 Mag Catch on mine it is longer (I think that was the model)
Past that I am good....
Link Posted: 7/19/2016 9:12:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/19/2016 10:11:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/19/2016 10:39:20 PM EDT
[#4]
For EDC: www.glocktriggers.com

The "Hackathorn" model.

Link Posted: 7/20/2016 7:18:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 10:39:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Glockkraft trigger is the best trigger IMO, there was a few of us in the Glock sub-forum that did a lot of testing with aftermarket Glock triggers. Glockkraft came out on top a majority of the time.

Here's the link to thread if you want to be entertained

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_5_13/160921_Battle_of_the_Flat_Triggers__Agency_Arms_and_Suarez_Intl___Now_with_more_Deus_Ex_Machina_.html
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 1:20:51 PM EDT
[#7]
I fixed all of my Glock triggers by selling them.  
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 5:40:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Resisted Glock as long as possible. Pure 1911, CZ fan.

Caved on the inexpensive Gen 2 G19 LE trade in. Yuck NY trigger spring from the 1911 perspective.

New springs, a meticulous polishing, and cleaning. Immediately bought another Gen 2 G19. Lather, rinse, repeat for the trigger.

Love the Glock G19's. Not 1911 or CZ quality but damned easy to operate and boring (but reassuring) reliability. The myth and rumors are true.

Try new springs and polishing friction points before a trigger replacement unless you just want to spend the money.

I think, from my experience, you'd have to severely damage or nearly destroy all the original OEM internal components before you'd have to consider an entire trigger replacement.

DISCLAIMER I don't shoot in competition or train relentlessly, shooting multi-thousands of rounds per year.
Link Posted: 7/21/2016 12:25:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Thanks for the comments guys. Already have some bright night sights and a Tlr1. Mostly leaning towards the HSP due to it using polished factory parts
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 10:25:48 AM EDT
[#10]
I've got the 4 1/2 lb connector in both my CCW Glocks (one is LWD, one is Glock, I can't tell the difference) with the NY8 trigger return spring. The trigger pull is smoother and more consistent, and the NY return spring is less likely to break than the stock return spring.

Link Posted: 7/23/2016 6:50:38 AM EDT
[#11]
I second the Glock Kraft trigger. It's perfect.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 2:42:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Resisted Glock as long as possible. Pure 1911, CZ fan.

Caved on the inexpensive Gen 2 G19 LE trade in. Yuck NY trigger spring from the 1911 perspective.

New springs, a meticulous polishing, and cleaning. Immediately bought another Gen 2 G19. Lather, rinse, repeat for the trigger.

Love the Glock G19's. Not 1911 or CZ quality but damned easy to operate and boring (but reassuring) reliability. The myth and rumors are true.

Try new springs and polishing friction points before a trigger replacement unless you just want to spend the money.

I think, from my experience, you'd have to severely damage or nearly destroy all the original OEM internal components before you'd have to consider an entire trigger replacement.

DISCLAIMER I don't shoot in competition or train relentlessly, shooting multi-thousands of rounds per year.
View Quote

^^^^^  This has been my experience after buying an after market trigger.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top